Ch-22:Vansh or Rudra?

Follow us on instagram- iris_.writes
(For updates and spoilers, after gaining audience few secrets about the stories will be out there)

Happy Reading!

Days passed to their friendship, after that day they went home and slept peacefully. This time while coming back to Delhi they weren't quite instead were talking the whole time about things happened in their life after that day still many things were yet to be told but they reached back to the airport.

The whole ride that time was fun. Rudrakash forgot how he have to be cold in front of Inaya. He prefer listening while Inaya is talkative. They came back and Lavanya hugged Inaya appreciating her struggle and decision. They didn't tell Abhigyan full matter but informed that misunderstandings has been sorted. Abhigyan isn't the one who pokes his nose in others matters.

As days passed everyone in the college can see how suddenly Rudrakash and Inaya's behavior changed. They still argue but not like before. They are sitting nearby, sometimes walk and talk together. They were actually on good terms. Their bond was always special just it got a bit down in past 6 Years but something was there in heart that they could never hate each other. That thing kept the unsaid friendship between them Alive. They were getting closer and shared many things like previously they use to do. Prateek after that day never met anyone as his acts were revealed to his parents who changed his school. Taruk was behind other girl now so everything was going correctly.

They use to talk with their families and as soon as Inaya started telling about Rudrakash her brother became the possessive brothers. Inaya used to tell most of the things (except the one which can't be told) to her family. Her family is conservative and strict as well. It was her who always fight for the things she feel right.

"Rudraaaaaaaaaaaa" Inaya shouted to gain his attention who was talking in phone and moving ahead.

Karan and Lavanya were studying as Lavanya wanted to become a Neurologist. She sometimes or many a times visit Karan or vice versa.

Karan has again cleared his pg exams with top rank and now Dr. Karan Shah is a neurologist. Well He got the degree for the same. 3 years more to become specialist. Ofcourse as he became a Dr. He had many responsibilities and less time but his time management skills is appreciable. He manage time properly-classes, friends, family, self study, guiding juniors, lavanya- for every thing he managed time and was near to success.

Abhigyan was out, he sometimes go out but for what no one knows or maybe someone knows.

Well as soon as Inaya shouted, Rudrakash turned back and moved towards Inaya saying on the call ,"I will talk to you later" and then hang up. He was talking with Shevansh.

It was their 5th and final internship one year and after this they will be given degree and Dr. Tag.

2 months passed in internship and their friendship.

"Tum kahi ja rahe ho kya? Muje bore ho raha hai pdhne ka man nhi aur Ye Lavanya gayi I bhaiya ke pass" Inaya said sighing.

(Are you going somewhere? I am getting bored as not in mood to study and Lavanya too went to bhaiya)

"Park chale? Mere pass bhi abhi kaam nahi"

(Let's move to park? I am too idle right now)

"Yessss" She said jumping and whining like a kid.

They both then went towards parking and Inaya said ,"I will drive"

"It's bike"

"Ha so what I know a bit how to drive bike."