2

a peice of paper that's been underwater for 84 years

... a peice of paper that's been underwater for 84 years... and my team have been able to preserve it intact. Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity, when we can see and enjoy it now? came the voice of Lovett, the camera pans to show an elderly women with familiar blue eyes, with her mouth hang open in amazement

"Wait rose, is this you?" Cho Chang, a girl in ravenclaw who Rose has recently became friends with before she could answer Draco Malfoy shouted "Look it's the chosen one as a grandma!" causing laughted from the slytherin table, meanwhile a few people gathered that because Rose is alive and well they must have won the war causing relieved smiles to go onto their face "you look well rose!" dumbledore said, looking on the screen at the girl he had grown to love like a granddaughter on the screen in her elders.

Buell hands Lovett the phone, and we see the Call is from Rose and we see both ends of the conversation. She is in the kitchen with a mystefied Lizzy

"Woah! Rose Potter has a granddaughter!" came the awed voice of Colin Creevey

"This is Brock Lovett, what can i do for you Mrs..." "Rose Calvert" "...Mrs Calvert?" "I was just wondering if you had found 'the heart of the ocean' yet Mr Lovett."

Alot of the people looked at her in awe, it was known she was rich, but to owe the heart of the ocean? nobody can say that they have even held it or even looked at it.

"She says she's Rose Dewitt Bukater, right? Rose Dewitt Bukater died on the titanic, at the age of 17. If she'd lived, she'd be over a hundred now"

"yeah our little rosie posie is an old grandma" said the joking reply of ginny weasley

"It's been 84 years" said rose "just tell us what-" said Lovett imaptiently, Rose holds a hand up for silence "it's been 84 years and i can still smell the fresh paint. The china that had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in, titanic was called the ship of dreams, it was it really was"

"bloody hell rose, your still scary as an old lady!" said ron and a few people couldn't help but agree, not noticing the glare molly weasley gave her son.

next chapter should be out tmrw around 5pm ish!!