9

hey my loves!! also before we begin I would like to give a shout-out to rissaboo1956 , I was kinda becoming unmotivated to finish this story because I've been in my Titanic phase for years and I guess I'm kinda growing out of it, and I've started like the outsiders more. But this person comments everyday on my moodboard asking for new chapters and it's motivated me to make a new one so I just wanted to say thank you so much!!

 But this person comments everyday on my moodboard asking for new chapters and it's motivated me to make a new one so I just wanted to say thank you so much!!

Bodine starts the tape recorder. Rose is gazing at the screen seeing the live feed from the wreck - - snoop dog is moving along the starboard side of the hull, heading aft. The rectangular windows of A deck (forward) march past on the right

"It's amazing how muggles can make something so fantastic without magic" Arthur Weasley commented.

"The next Saturday, I remember thinking about how the sunlight felt" Rose stares off in remembrance.

Match dissolve from the rustling hulk to the gleaming Titanic in 1996, passing the end of the enclosed promenade just as Rose walks into the sunlight right infront of us. She is stunningly dressed and walking with purpose.

"Nice outfit, Rose!" Tonks commented enthusiastically.

"As if I hadn't felt the sun in years" older rose speaks in voice over. It is Saturday April 13th,1996. Rose unlatches the gate to go down into the third class. The steerage men on the deck stop what they're doing to stare at her.

Neville stares worriedly at the screen, Rose was one of the few people that never made fun in him and even helped keep some bullies away. He knows it's in the past and he can't do much about it but he hopes she turns back around, if news gets around to her family she was hanging around with the lower class or whatever, he wouldn't want to imagine what would happen. Perhaps he would send a plant to her if something happens to try and cheer her up!

The social centre of steerage life. It is stark by comparison to the opulence of first class. Their are mothers with babies, kids running in between benches yelling in several languages and being scolded in several more. There are old women yelling, men playing chess, girls doing needlepoint and reading dime novels. There is even an upright piano and Tommy Ryan is noodling around it.

The great hall is immensely reminded of Pureblood's and Muggleborns, the pureblood's are more reserved and polite where as the Muggleborns are quite outspoken and easygoing. It reminded them of Slytherin and Gryffindor.

Three boys, shrieking and shouting, are scrambling around chasing a rat under the benches, trying to womp it with a shoe and causing general havoc. Jack is playing with five year old Cora Cartmell, drawing funny faces together in his sketchbook.

"She's so cute!!" Lavender squeals at the sight of the cute girl with curly hair and brown doe eyes.

Fabrizio is struggling to get a conversation going with an attractive Norwegian girl, Helga Dahl, sitting with her family at the table across the room.