II. A royal wedding?

In the early morning, Keya Mathur arrived at her office, an epitome of sophistication and style. Her aura radiated confidence and poise as she settled at her desk, the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee filling the room. The soft glow of her computer screen illuminated her features, highlighting her graceful demeanor and taste.

As she enjoyed her coffee, Keya reviewed her schedule, which was packed with client meetings and event preparations. Her assistant soon joined her, bearing a tray of pastries and another cup of coffee, a daily indulgence that marked the beginning of a bustling day.

The E.A.Co. office buzzed with activity as her team arrived, ready to tackle the day's tasks. Vendors delivered floral arrangements and decor items, adding a touch of elegance to the already exquisite space. Despite the early hour, there was an air of excitement and anticipation, as everyone prepared to create yet another remarkable event under Keya's expert guidance.

As she sat at her desk, enjoying her coffee, Suhana barged into her cabin with her usual flair.

"Sana, do you ever knock?" Keya said, trying to hide her smile.

Suhana plopped down on the chair opposite Keya's desk. "Knocking is for people with no sense of adventure. Speaking of adventure, did I tell you that I almost hired a clown for the Sharma wedding instead of a magician?" she said, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Keya raised an eyebrow. "Please tell me you're joking."

Suhana laughed. "I wish I was. Luckily, I realized my mistake before the contract was signed. Imagine a clown at a wedding trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat!"

Keya couldn't help but laugh at the mental image. "That would have been... interesting. Good thing you caught that in time."

Suhana nodded. "Exactly! So, what's on the agenda for today? Any more potential clown incidents?"

Keya shook her head, still chuckling. "No clowns today, thankfully. Just the usual chaos of wedding planning."

"By the way, we have a meeting with the couple whose wedding we recently organized. It's for the final payment," she informed Suhana.

Suhana nodded, understanding the gravity of the meeting. "Got it. I'll handle that myself," she replied, knowing that Keya had her hands full with the creative aspects of their work.

Keya smiled gratefully at Suhana. "Thanks, Sana. You're the best at handling the financial side of things. I don't know what I'd do without you."

With a nod and a smile, Suhana got up from her chair, ready to take on the meeting. As she left Keya's cabin, the two friends and business partners were once again in perfect sync, each playing their crucial role in the success of Elegant Affairs Co.

The two pillars of E.A Co.
Sana- the finances head ; she deals with all the money related things. Payments, budgets, bills everything.
While Keya- The mind behind the arts; she handles all the creative part, the planning, designing and execution.

Together they have together made E.A and brought it to new heights in the past 7 years.

As Sana left, Keya's eyes drifted to the locket on her table. It was a simple yet beautiful piece that held a special significance for her. She smiled as she remembered the time when she was at her lowest, on the verge of giving up, and how this locket had brought her a glimmer of hope.

It's not what the world holds for you
It's what you bring to it.

As she touched the locket, feeling its smooth surface beneath her fingers, Keya felt a sense of gratitude. She was grateful for the life she had created, for the people who had supported her along the way, and for the reminder that even in the darkest of times, there is always a glimmer of hope waiting to shine.