Ties of Love

I don't know why guys think that the last chapter was the last chapter of this book, but no Darling, we have like 10 chapters or more remaining, so keep calm :)

Also, guys, I just got a new idea so instead of having three parts to the wedding, I'm gonna add it to 4. This is the second part and the third part
is gonna be a little funny and a little chaotic as I usually write them before the final chapter of the wedding, not the book which will be the Vidai..

Enjoy!
——————
[The wedding]

Armaan stood at the altar, looking every bit the nervous groom in his elaborate sherwani. The ornate gold and cream embroidery gleamed under the fairy lights, but despite his regal appearance, his anxiety was palpable.

Beside him, Dev tried his best to maintain a serious expression, but it was clear he was enjoying Armaan's nervous rambling

"Dev, what if she changes her mind? What if she suddenly realizes she doesn't want to marry me?" Armaan whispered urgently, his eyes darting to the entrance of the hall.

Dev chuckled, patting Armaan on the back. "Relax, man. Sayunkta loves you. There's no way she's backing out now."

Armaan barely seemed to hear him. "But what if she gets lost on the way here? Or what if her heels broke down? Or worse, what if—"

"—what if she decides she's too good for you and marries the blonde french dude she used to date before you instead?" Dev interjected, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Armaan shot him a glare. "This is serious, Dev! And don't mention that jackass, that time was the most hard time of my life watching her with that- burnt french fry"

Dev laughed. "Armaan, look, the only thing that's going to happen if you continue this, is that Sayunkta will walk down that aisle, look at you, and wonder why on earth she's marrying someone who thinks she might run off with her french ex.."
Another glare from Armaan.

"Okay sorry! But bro man up okay it's your wedding for heaven's sake!" Dev said.

Armaan took a deep breath, attempting to calm his nerves. "You're right. You're right."

Thank god

"But—oh God.."

Nvm

"what if I trip and fall when I'm walking out of here? Or what if I—"

"—burst into a spontaneous belly dance routine?" Dev suggested, barely containing his laughter. "Seriously, you've got to chill. Everything's going to be fine."

Armaan fixed his turban for the 10th time, his eyes wide with panic. "But what if I start sweating so much that my sherwani gets ruined? Or what if—"

"—what if you sweat so much that you slip and slide down the aisle?" Dev quipped, grinning. "Come on, man. You're overthinking this. Just take a deep breath."