Bonus Scene ✨

So my beautiful people, I got a request for a jealous Shivu and your wish is my command, hence this is a bonus scene for the sameeee, just not very angry angry, a little funny types and a short chapter. Don't expect too much drama. Drop in some more interesting prompts you want me to do.

This scene takes place when Dev is um barbecue-ing a man ikykyk ;)

————————————

Bonus scene 1-
Jealousy suits you :)

The club was throbbing with its usual extra loud sound and drunk bodies slurring here and there, however two couples had absolutely no care in the world what was happening around them.

When Armaan picked up Sayunkta and left, well it turned out that both of them ended up having 10 tequila shots and are now losing each other on the dance floor, and (very) often kissing each other. Yea at the end this was a good bachelor's for both.

But the other couple, well had a slight different approach.

At a secluded corner Keya's back was firmly pressed against the wall with Shivansh's large frame covering her. His one hand was holding her neck firmly yet not hard enough to hurt her while the other roamed snaked around her waist. Even though Keya was pressed against the wall, she still managed to display her..eagerness?

Her one hand was slipping from Shivansh's shoulder to his chest time to time will the other tugged his soft dark hair that she loves so dearly. After what seemed like hours they pulled apart to breathe. That was one hell of a making out session.

As they pulled apart, they noticed how
✨in love✨ they looked.

Shivansh's top two shirt buttons were not only open but missing, displaying a hint of his bare toned chest. His hair a complete beautiful mess.

(Control girls control)

While Keya's hair also was a mess but not that bad, however her lips were swollen and two purple marks adorned her jaw and collarbone. Shivansh's eyes danced around the art he created and he didn't even hide the proud look on his face.

"You maker me didn't you?" She asked understanding very well the reason behind his smug smile, "Yup." He said popping the p.

"God you look so beauti-" Shivansh began but was cut off by a series of slaps on his arm, "What is this for?" He asked.

"We are at a club, a public place??" She reason and he urged her to continue, still smiling, "and...?"

"You're such an ASSHOLE!" She laughed and muttered something like, "I have to get my makeup from my bag now."

A few minutes later, Shivansh set his hair back to almost normal and he can't help with the buttons now because they are lying god knows where, and made his way to the bar, waiting for his girl. He ordered himself a drink when,

"Shiv? Is that you?" A familiar voice caught his attention, he turned around and his eyes met with soft blue ones of a man just few inches shorter than him. It took him a good minute to figure out until finally he did, "Oh fuck Gaurav? Hey man it's been years!" He hugged the man- Gaurav.

"Ah what 22 years now almost? I miss those boarding school days man!" Gaurav said pulling away.

"Yea long time but what are you doing here in Jaipur?" He asked sipping his drink, "Oh I came here on a vacation with my-"
Gaurav stopped himself as he saw a familiar figure walk towards them. He pushed Shivansh's shoulder lightly to move him out of the way to take a clear look.

Shivansh followed his gaze and his smile turned into a frown. Keya walked towards them, which was obviously not the problem but the way Gaurav looked at her, as if he found his long lost favourite Tshirt, was something he frowned upon.