Chapter 13 - 'Street Fighter'

[We're back at it again with another chapter of JUJUTSU KASIEN! This time around, a real test for the reader has shown up in the form of Jogoat-- or as the less initiated call him...Jogo. But it's in this chapter that we'll be able to find out if Jogo can really stand proud. If he truly is him or not. Or, if...Nah, he'd lose. It all comes down to this as he goes against an Overpowered yet flawed male reader who seems to be getting attacked on all ends. And in the end, he just wants one thing in his life... A damn Lego Death Star! But just like sexy times with his girlfriend, it seems to be non-existent. But who knows? Maybe saving the day will do something~]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

--A Few Weeks Ago--

"...Gojo Satoru. I was wondering if we could kill him if we joined forces." 

The voice of Jogo, the one-eyed cursed spirit with a volcano atop his head said with a wicked grin across his face. The current moment in time was taking place a few weeks back where the curse along with his cursed peers could be seen seated at a table in a restaurant cafe. Well, they weren't exactly 'seen', as everyone else in the room carried little to no valuable means in order to see them. 

In fact, the only person who could see the curses before him, was Suguru Geto, the old friend of the aforementioned Gojo Satoru. To the eyes of everyone else in the room, Geto was seated at a table in the restaurant by himself, but in reality, he was there to speak with Jogo and his cursed allies due to those very curses wanting to form an alliance of sorts. Unfortunately for Jogo, Geto's words were not exactly supportive.

Geto: [Smiles] "If I am being honest, if you were to go up against Gojo, he would either flutter out your grasp, or worst case, you'd all get exorcised."

Though whereas Geto said such words with a simple smile on his face, Jogo simply stared blankly at the former Jujustu sorcerer of Jujutsu High, even with one eye, the boredom and unsatisfaction from Geto's answer leaving quite the effect."

Geto: "I'd recommend that you put all your energy into sealing him instead of killing him."

Jogo: "Huh? Seal him? Do you have a lead on how to do that?"

Geto: "We'll use the special grade curse object, Prison Realm. 

Jogo: "Prison realm?!"

Instantly Jogo's eye burst open in shock, pure disbelief at hearing that name. Clearly this 'Prison Realm' carried quite the history with it...

Jogo: [Blankly stares] "...What's that?"

Geto: [Sighs and shakes head] "...It's a special grade cursed object with the ability to seal away even the strongest of sorcerers. So if you truly want to defeat Gojo Satoru, you'll first need to seal him with that very cursed object."

Jogo: "Okay, but how are we going to seal him in the first place if simply going up against him will be pointless?"

A good question indeed. But instead of simply answering right away, the lips of Geto couldn't help but curve upward into a grin. This caused Jogo and the two cursed spirits by his side to glance at each other in confusion. This did not hinder Geto from responding nonetheless.

Geto: "To defeat Gojo Satoru, you'll first have to take him off his game."

Jogo: "Off his game? So what? Want us to steal his lunch money or something?"

Geto: [Chuckles] "No. No. To throw Gojo off his game, you will need to condemn his mind to a wave of thoughts that he cannot comprehend. Put him in a situation where for once, his power is useless. You need to have a knife at his throat constantly..."