Ch 5: Going To The Mansion

08:09 am. It was time for exams, it would be split up into 3 weeks, all of (Y/N)'s exams were in the first week, having 2 days in between them. Art didn't have a theory side to it, so it was only technology and maths. First up was technology, they arrived at school, sitting in their club room, brining out their study materials. They sat there for an hour before they saw Hailey arrive, her spirits seemed to have been lifted a bit. It'll take a few weeks before she's truly back to normal, but this'll have to do for exams.

They studied together, testing each other's knowledge and looking over past papers before they left to go conquer the technology exam. When they left the exam, they felt exhausted and just waved goodbye, silently weeping. 2 days later was the maths exam, Hailey wasn't there for this exam, so they studied by themselves, going over the base calculations rather than creating problems for them to solve. They figured out that this was a good way to study for it, that and looking at past papers. When they went to the exam and left, they were buzzing a bit, since the questions presented were exactly what they thought was going to be on the exam.

That just left relaxing at the thought of no more school. They were done with that place now. They had nothing left to keep them tethered to this town. All they had to do now was wait for Hailey to be done with her exams, clean and pack away sentimental items from home, give Hailey their keys and let her wave them off. They created a deal with Hailey a year ago that if (Y/N) were to leave the town behind, Hailey would get to keep their house. It would Hailey to live away from her parents and have less stress on the bills.

Why is she crying so much? Good question, she knew this was coming, maybe it has become a bit too real for her. Hailey was bawling her eyes out, hugging the life out of (Y/N). They pat her on the back and have her release the hug she trapped them in. "You know we'll call you and or visit you to get our stuff tomorrow, right? And we'll have the weekly calls? You'll be fine, we'll be fine." They say, their voice becoming really soft, they were going to miss her. Hailey nods and sends us off with a wave. They get ready and let Slender teleport them to their new forest and home.

They disappear and reappear in a dark forest that seems to be a jungle forest. Say what was this forest called again? The Slender Forest. Surely, they didn't actually call it that right? As if the forest heard them, a welcoming wave of happiness washed over them but also filled with confusion and understanding. "Hello beautiful, my name is (Y/N), recently Slender, your protector was trapped in my protected forest Willow Vane Park Forest. I was the protector for it but volunteered to host Slender, giving up my position there. But since I am now one with Slender, I am now your protector as well, it is a pleasure to meet you." The forest felt flustered but happy and had the vines hug their waist and chest.

They chatted to the forest for a while, feeling Slender roll his eyes at how they were basically flirting with it "By the way, my dear, I heard that you were named after the guy who didn't accept help from you, I disagree with that decision, so I would like to propose to you a new name, Evelyn Penne." I did not refuse its help; I merely did not use it often. Hush, you barely used it. The forest swept (Y/N) up with vines and hugged them with branches. It must like the name.

After being let go, they headed towards the mansion, some lights seemed to be on in one of the windows, but the rest were off, maybe it was to deter intruders. So they marched up to the door and swung it open, feeling the warmth rush at them. Cozy. But from the front door, they could see the living room. 6 Creepypastas were on their feet staring at them. Do they know, or? A knife whizzed past them, missing by a centimetre. They'll take that as a no, they nod. My office should be safe from them, none but me, Sally or my proxies can enter without permission. Seems like a plan. One more second of them standing still happened before chaos. (Y/N) took off running towards the stairs, the other pastas running after them, throwing deadly weapons at them.