Ch6: Moving And Exploring

07:38 am. They promised they would visit, and they will, just after breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day. Hailey would probably throw a fit if they didn't before they went over. They rolled out of bed, stretching their limbs. The ender bros left the room quite a bit ago, they just laid in their new bed, taking in how comfy it was. They made their way to the bathroom, where their toothbrush and other essentials were waiting. After refreshing themselves they head downstairs to prepare breakfast, deciding on pancakes.

Pancakes were fairly easy to make, you just had to eyeball how much of one ingredient you needed to put into a measuring jug, like thinking that's too much flour and being right when the mixture is not runny enough. That said however, making pancakes for a whole mansion? That going to take quite some time to figure out how much they needed to put in. You're over thinking it. The jug is too small, you just need multiple batches. Oh. That would be easier. (Y/N) took Slender's words into account and managed to make multiple batches of pancakes. The batches depleted quite quickly whilst still warm due to hungry pastas.

When they finished, they were able to have the last few pancakes and pastas came by to thank them. Although they didn't recognise a few of them, they'll probably meet them later. They cleaned up the table and their dish, knowing that the other pastas already cleaned theirs or will clean them. Hailey should be at the house, unpacking her stuff with her parents, so they should teleport into Willow Vane before making their way over. They don't want to scare her parents after all. They go back to their room and use Slender's teleportation ability to transport themselves.

Willow Vane washed a happy aura over them, noticing them instantly. They smile at it and exit the forest, walking down the familiar path to their old town. The kids waved at them a tad confused, they watched them say goodbye to Hailey, but they haven't officially left the country yet, they still need to wait for the results to come in before they could make the trip look important. That reminds them, they will need to apply for a visa soon, otherwise their stay is unofficial and illegal.

They knock on their old door and watch as Hailey answer, smiling ear to ear. She picks (Y/N) up despite the size difference and swings them around. "(Y/N)! You came! My parents left before you arrived, they know I get grumpy over where things are placed so they left it to me after bringing in all of my boxes. Your stuff is still in the same place you left it." She guided them in and started making tea. "Also, I recently got into crochet and made a Slenderman doll, its on one of your boxes." They nod their head, closing the door behind them and going towards their boxes.

Right on top of a box was a cute Slenderman crochet doll, they picked it up and chuckled. It's cute. Complimenting yourself, your ego is inflating. Hush. It is not. Sure it isn't. They grabbed the box under their other arm and teleported back to the mansion, setting the doll down on the bed while setting the box on the ground. They teleported back to Hailey, grabbing two other boxes and repeating the process until all the boxes have been moved. They retuned to Hailey and sat down on the couch. She set down a cuppa and talked to them for an hour, before helping her with unpacking and teaching her the way of the house with all the sneaky tricks and treats it had.

They had to return so they hugged and left. They looked at their boxes and started unpacking all of their belongings. Their clothes were mostly baggy and loose fitting, tee-shirts and other tops being bought 2 sizes up for a comfy fitting, so they were lucky in that department. They walked into the wardrobe and dead-panned at the suits. They stuffed them (folded them, they're not going to make them super wrinkly) into a box and shoved it under the bed before sorting out where their clothes would go. They set out their blankets and any special plushies they received. Plants were stationed around the room too.