Town

"Here you go. I drew these up last night." Snow White says as she hands the boys her drawings of her father.

"I can't tell if this drawing is terrible or really avant garde." Hans says as he looks at the drawing.

"Oh my neighbor's a great art teacher." Snow White says.

"One thing's for sure daddy's on the big side... of big. You must take after your mother." Merlin says.

"No I look a lot like papa... Oh! Yeah my mother. Gosh! We... exactly! Twins!" Snow White says nervously.

"What about you then miss Alexis? You are a princess but I don't really recognize you from anywhere." Merlin says as Alexis gives a nervous look.

"Oh um my kingdom is kind of secluded. We prefer the peace and quiet of nature than a big giant kingdom. Far as my looks I took after my mother in appearance but took after both parents in personality." Alexis says.

"Interesting. I'll have to visit one day." Merlin says as Alexis smiles nervously.

"Well I'd uh be happy to show you around." Alexis says.

"Look forward to it." Merlin says as he smiles causing Alexis to blush.

"Alright. You know the plan. Let's move." Arthur says as the group gets moving.

*Timeskip*

"Uh if it's okay I think I'm gonna stay outside here." Alexis says as she stops as the group reaches a town.

"Are you okay?" Merlin asks.

"Yeah. Uh I'll just ask around out here for a bit. I'll be in shortly." Alexis says.

"Are you sure? Would you like some company?" Merlin asks.

"I'm sure and I'm good." Alexis says nervously.

"Be careful Alexis and don't be too long." Snow White says as she and the others leave.

"I will." Alexis says as she starts walking before heading to a secluded area and shifts to wolf form before seeing her reflection in a pond.

"Ugh. I hate looking like this. I just meant to be normal... Oh well. Moping isn't gonna help. Might as well go find Snow." Alexis says as she walks toward the gate in wolf form.

*Timeskip*

As Alexis is walking she soon hears Snow White and sees her being hassled by some guards and see they're not giving her the red shoes. Alexis then runs over growling at the guards as they grab Snow White.

"You better call off your mutt now!" A guard says a Snow White

"She's not a mutt. No!" Snow White shouts as a rope gets thrown around Alexis's neck making her growl and pull to get loose.

"Get on your knees and put your hands behind your head." The guard say as they point their weapons at Snow White backing her into a corner while two guards try to subdue Alexis with no luck due to her continuing to bite at their hands.

"Come on guys. There's no need to push me in a corner super scary or hurt my pet. Now is there?" Snow White asks worriedly before the guards get zapped by lightning as Alexis and Snow White see Merlin.

"Your red shoes milady." Merlin says as he hands Snow White the red shoes.

"Thank you." Snow White says before Merlin gets Alexis free from the ropes.

"This is now way to treat a lady or her lovely pet. Huh." Merlin says as he looks at Alexis.

"What?" Snow White asks curiously.

"Your pets eyes. They're so mesmerizing. Kind of like a friend of mines beautiful eyes. You both seem almost familiar in a way." Merlin says as Alexis blushes.

"Red Shoes! Alexis!" Arthur shouts from nearby.

"Gotta go. Be safe." Merlin says as he takes off before Snow White puts the shoes back on and transforms into Red Shoes.

"Alexis go back to by the gate. We'll be there shortly. And be careful. The guard aren't exactly fond of us." Snow White says.

"Right. You be careful too." Alexis says as she runs to outside the gate and shifts back to human form behind some trees before the others come over on the giant bunny.

"Alexis grab hold. We're getting out of here!" Merlin shouts as Alexis gets on the bunny's back.

*Timeskip*

"Now we know how fast a bunny can hop in a pinch." Merlin says as the group stops.

"Thank you for helping me Merlin." Snow White says.

"A pleasure milady. But I also did it for us." Merlin says.

"By the way what is this?" Arthur asks as he shows a wanted poster of Snow White and Alexis in wolf form.

"Gosh it seems silly but... It's my shoes. They're magical." Snow White says as she gestures to her shoes.

"I know they're fabulous. But why're they after you?" Merlin asks.

"And who is the wolf with you?" Arthur asks.

"They're after my shoes. They're actually made of magic. The wolf is a friend of mine. They're after her because she is protective of me and acts like a guard for me." Snow White says.

"Red Shoes! Are you a criminal?" Arthur asks in shock.

"No of course not." Snow White says.

"I knew a girl this pretty couldn't possibly be a criminal." Arthur says in relief.

"We should be leaving. We don't want the guards to catch up." Alexis says.

"Don't worry about them. I've got these bad boys." Arthur says as he gestures to his muscles.

"He's right. We can protect you ladies." Merlin says confidently.

"This is gonna make it so much harder to find my dad." Snow White says as Alexis puts her hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"I have an idea!" Merlin says as he runs into a nearby flower field and makes a picture of Snow White's father in the field.

"Amazing." Alexis says as Merlin comes over.

"What do you think?" Merlin asks.

"Thank you. You had a thing on your cheek. Alright. Let's go." Snow White says as she blows some petals off Merlin before the group leaves.