Force

"Eat this darling and you'll get your freedom." Regina says as she holds out an apple to a tied up Snow White.

"No Snow don't!" Alexis shouts as she tries to break loose from her ropes and the branch that is holding her.

"Quiet!" Regina shouts as the branch covers Alexis's mouth.

"Where is my father?" Snow White asks.

"Royal loyal little girl pining for her papa? This is getting a little boring so I need you to take a bite and I'll tell you." Regina says.

"I won't let you win. You've torn apart my family and you will not get away with it Regina." Snow White say angrily.

"Ooh. I'm so scared Snow. Very well. A different approach." Regina says as a captured Merlin is brought into the room.

"Merlin!" Alexis shouts in alarm as she manages to speak through the vines only to get them wrapped tighter around her mouth.

"No!" Snow White shouts.

"Eat the apple or watch him die. That's your choice." Regina says.

"Don't do it. No! No! Red Shoes!" Merlin shouts.

"Promise to me you'll let him go. Let both of them go." Snow White says.

"Oh absolutely. When the third bell chimes everything will be just like it used to be." Regina says as Snow White takes the apple.

"No! No, no, no." Merlin says as Alexis struggles to speak through the branch.

"Save my papa for me." Snow White says as she takes a bite of the apple and drops to the floor.

"Red Shoes!" Merlin shouts as he is taken out of the room.

"No!" Alexis shouts as she manages to get her mouth free from the branch again.

"As for the wolf I think the river will do just fine." Regina says as Snow White gives a fearful look.

"But you promised!" Snow White shouts.

"I lied. Not that it will matter for you soon anyway." Regina says as Alexis is taken out of the room before she is held over a river and dropped into it. Alexis soon loses consciousness due to lack of air before later opening her eyes and coughing up water.

"Alexis? You're okay! Thank goodness. You scared me half to death." Merlin says in relief as he hugs Alexis.

"Merlin?" Alexis asks as she sees Merlin.

"Yes. I'm here and I will never leave your side again. I promise. I thought I lost you." Merlin says determinedly.

"You could never lose me. But we got to help Snow White or we will lose her." Alexis says worriedly.

"I'll get Snow White. You find the others." Merlin says as Alexis nods before shifting to wolf form and running off as Merlin heads back to inside the castle.

*Timeskip*

As the others arrive they soon see Merlin sacrifice himself to finish off Regina and undo her magic as everything and everyone who was affected by her returns to normal before Alexis sees Snow White and runs over to her.

"Merlin no! Merlin!" Alexis shouts as Pino, Noki, and Kio bring Merlin over to her and Snow White.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world. With my eyes open or closed." Merlin says before he closes his eyes and stops moving in Alexis's arms as everyone then starts morning the loss before Alexis kisses Merlin causing him to be engulfed in a white light before he appears normal.

"You're a prince Merlin." Alexis says in surprise.

"Yeah that Merlin. The one who's not really your type." Merlin says.

"I kind of liked the short and green Merlin." Alexis says as she smiles.

"But I'm still that Merlin inside." Merlin says as he hugs Alexis as the others cheer happily as everyone that was affected by Regina begins turning back to normal.