Prince Average

"Hans this is amazing." Alexis says as Hans presents her and Snow White a bunch of donuts.

"You really shouldn't have." Snow White says as she and Alexis pick up a donut.

"Something sweet for someone sweeter." Hans says as Alexis and Snow White begin eating happily.

"This is spectacular!" Snow White says happily.

"More than that. It is out of this world. You're really good at cooking Hans." Alexis says happily as she eats her donut.

"Oh it's nothing. Just let me know what you want. Any time. For the rest of your life. Do you like fondue?" Hans asks as Jack walks over.

"Behold! Carved by the finest jewellers out of all the jewellers I know which is a lot." Jack says as he opens a small box showing a big diamond ring.

"Pretty." Snow White says.

"Yeah. It's beautiful Jack." Alexis says.

"And it's yours Miss Shoes or yours Miss Alexis in exchange for nothing. Maybe a kiss." Jack says as he fake coughs and smiles as Alexis and Red Shoes look at each other.

"That's really sweet Jack but I can't accept it. I don't want your jewels. Only your good intentions." Snow White says.

"Yeah. Same here. And I wouldn't feel right accepting such a gift." Alexis says.

"I assure you my intentions are more than good. They're super bonne." Jack says.

"Testing one, two. Testing one... No I'm pushing it you dolt." A voice shouts from outside as everyone looks out the windows downstairs and sees a man with a bunch of guards.

"Oh it's that loser Prince Average." Jack says.

"I heard that! It's Avv-vous-rarge! Oh please. Inside your amateurs attempt at a facade of a sham of a travesty of a veneer of a castle is a gorgeous wanted criminal. I hereby command that all of you exit the premises and surrender post haste. Fail to comply and you will never see these two again. You have until three. One. Two. I lied. Charge!" Prince Average says before Alexis and Snow White look at each other and nod before going outside.

"Am I the person you want?" Snow White asks.

"Yes, yes you are. Though I don't know if you're a person or a vision of beauty some kind of angelic thing with wings. Angelic wing things? I see you also have a very beautiful friend. Two for the price of one. I like it!" Prince Average says happily.

"If you want either of us to go with you then release our friends." Alexis says.

"Release our friends and only then will we come with you." Snow White says.

"Do it. Do it! Now here's the good news. It's my birthday! And you are going to be the belle of the ball." Prince Average says as Merlin and Arthur are released.

"The invitation sounds great really. But..." Snow White says.

"It wasn't an invitation. More of an order. Prepare the ladies carriage." Prince Average says before the others come out and get in front of Alexis and Snow White.

"She said they don't want to go Average." Merlin says.

"Avv-vous-rarge! Don't troll me Troll." Prince Average says.

"Rude!" Alexis says as she scoffs.

"I couldn't agree more. Subjects these days. Now. Shall we? Get them!" Prince Average shouts as Snow White punches him.

"You hold off the guards and I'll get them out of here." Merlin says.

"No I'm faster. You stay here and buy us time." Arthur says.

"Here's a thought. Stop fighting and fight!" Hans shouts as Alexis and Snow White start running only to get caught as Hans and the others start fighting with the guards.

"Can we get this over with? They're just dwarfs!" Prince Average shouts angrily before Jack sneaks over under an invisibility cloak and frees Alexis and Snow White from the guards.

"Girls quickly follow me." Jack says as he removes his cloak.

"No need to say it twice." Alexis says as she and Snow White begin running with Jack before the group gets corned as Kio, Noki, and Pino come out in a machine and begin fighting back.

"You've got to be kidding." Jack says as the guards bring a cannon over.

"Finally the big guns thank you. Fire! Fire! Timeout, timeout. Everyone timeout. You almost blew her up and she and her friend can't come to my party if you blow them up. Alright. Time back in. Surrender monsters!" Prince Average shouts as a canon misses Snow White and hits the house.

"No! Wait!" Snow White says as Merlin grabs her hand and smiles at her before he grabs the canon ball only for it to not go very far.

"Oh. That's pretty cool." Prince Average says before the castle like piece of the house begins to fall.

"Everyone inside. And hurry!" Merlin shouts as everyone hurries inside as the castle piece comes crashing down.

"You messed with the wrong prince. There is nothing average about Avv-vous-rarge. I shall return! On Tuesday. No wait. I'll check my calendar... Thursday. I shall return Thursday!" Prince Average shouts as he and his group leaves as the group cheers.

"We'll be ready." Jack says proudly.

"And waiting." Arthur says happily.

"Arrivederci!" Kio says.

"Ciao for now!" Noki says.

"Bye bye!" Pino says.

"You just got dwarfed! Is that better? I think Merlined is better." Merlin says before Alexis hugs him happily causing him to smile.