Chapter 16

The desire that consumes us.

Talon~

My mom working herself to death had always brought out dark emotions in me whenever I thought about how hard she worked. However, for the first time ever, I was happy that she had two jobs. It meant that she wasn't home, and I needed all the privacy that I could get with having Kenzlee with me.

After putting her stuff up, she had texted Alexandria, then had quietly left with me. It was the first time that a girl had been in my truck besides Edie, and while my truck hadn't come right out of the junkyard, I hadn't forgotten that, once upon a time, this girl had ridden in Mercedes, BMWs, and Cadillacs. My vehicle was a simple white Toyota Tacoma that I had actually won in a fight a year ago.

However, Kenzlee didn't say anything or act differently when I had opened the door for her and helped her in. I let her set the radio stations to whatever her favorite stations were, and there was a distinct feeling of contentment in that small act. I had also told her that she could connect her playlist if she wanted to, but she had acted like that was akin to proposing marriage and had assured me that she was fine with the radio adjustments.

We arrived at my house, and I didn't bother with a tour of the place. My house was standard built with a kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a master bedroom. It matched the row of other houses that lined the neighborhood. Besides, just because Mom was at work...well, that didn't mean that we had hours to ourselves.

I walked Kenzlee to my room, and the second that she was safely inside, I locked the door behind me. I watched as she took in my room, and seeing it through a new pair of eyes, I realized that it really wasn't much. It was functional with only a few personal items scattered about.

Kenzlee looked over at me and asked, "Your mom doesn't mind you bringing girls home?"

I walked towards her, and when I was standing in front of her near my bed, I reached out and tucked her hair behind her left ear. "I'm not sure of her stance on that because I've never brought a girl home before."

She looked hopeful when she asked, "You've never had a girl in here before?"

"No one but Edie," I confirmed. "And now you."

I didn't say any more as Kenzlee reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it up and over my head. I stood still as her hand hovered over my chest, barely touching me. "Do you know how beautiful you are, Talon?" she whispered.

Beautiful?

Hardly.

Still, I didn't want to ruin this moment for her. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" I countered.

Kenzlee looked up at me, and her eyes flickered back and forth between my eyes and my lips. "I think I meant what I said earlier," she said seriously. "I'm fairly certain I do love you. Isn't that weird?"

I nodded in agreement because...well, fuck, it was. We hardly knew each other, but we were being forced together. That was the best way that I could describe it. Like fate was forcing us together, and we were powerless to choose for ourselves. I hadn't said it back yet, and I wasn't going to. I wasn't going to until I was balls-deep in her pussy, connected to her in the deepest way possible.

I cradled her face in my hands and kissed her like I'd die if I couldn't taste her. Kenzlee threw her arms around my neck, and the next few minutes were nothing but frantic hands discarding clothing everywhere. When we were both completely naked, I was able to pull back the bedcovers with one hand while I guided Kenzlee into my bed. For some reason, I wanted to fuck her under the covers. I wanted her to feel like she belonged in my bed just like I did.