03.Married 💓✨

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

                           Avinash

In Register Office..,

I was standing with garland in my hand looking at her..

Sahara was smiling at me feeling all happy but for me it was not complete happiness I was guilty and feared of thinking what would happen she comes to know that I'm Avinash, the person whom she hate the most..

My thoughts were broken when she  put the garland on my neck seeing her struggle to reach my height I bend to her height while she smiled and put the garland on my neck..

I took a deep breath and put the garland on her neck with a emotionless face..

"Vijay:Indha papa sign podu.."

I saw her nodding her head and put the sign in the register book and passed the pen to me..I took the pen without any emotion in my face and put the sign in the book officially getting married with her..My soulmate I don't know how far it is ture until she comes to know about me and whom am I..?

I saw the register giving the thalli chain to me without thinking even a little I took the thali and tied it around her neck with three knots making her as my wife..Everyone blessed us with rice and flowers I saw her family and our friends happily watching us..

I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead strongly with a confused mindset but smiled when she said..

"Sah:Love You.."

I just smiled nodding my head slowly  without knowing what to do to her confession..I have not idea about loving her but if there is something like then I would definitely give to her whole heartedly..

Night..,

I reached the downstairs after getting refreshed and saw her parents talking to her about something..

"Vijay:Seri da naanga kelamburom.."

"Avi:Mama oru nimisham.."

I said in hurry running towards him..

"Avi:Mama neenga inga dhan irukanum please mama.."

Sahara looked at me frowning but I knew that she would not live without her parents even a minute..

"Vijay:Illa da idhu unga veedu.."

My house ? Isn't it her house and my house isn't this luxurious..I like to be simple everywhere and everything must be simple..I knew that her parents would have built this house..

"Avi:Adhellam edhuvum kerkadhinga ivlo naalu idhe veetula dhana irudhinga Ingaiye irunga..Avanga neengalam illana feel pannuvanga.."

Sahara just stared at me thinking how I understood her mind..

Vijay smiled at me and said..

"Vijay:Seri da ana naanga naaliku varom iniku ungaluku santhi muhurtham la adhunala.."

I smiled nervously at him who hugged Sahara tightly and said..

"Vijay:Naanga Naaliku varom da.."

"Sah:Seri pa.."

He kissed her forehead strongly and they left from there..

My heart beat raised fastly as we were alone in the living room..I shut my eyes leaving out a deep breath when she went towards her room..