06.Peck On Lips 💞

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Sahara

I waited for his reply having hope that he would accept it..

Avi:"Mm okay nga.."

I smiled widely my heart was jumping from my rib cage leaving me flushed..

Sahara:"Love You.."

Avi:"Mmm.."

I heard the call declining sound hit my forehead with my phone blushing at his thoughts..

Sahara:"Enna hurt panna matta nu namburen Avi.."

I really don't want to get hurt by him if happened so I would be scattered..

Brushing off my thoughts I continued to work with the same happiness..

Evening..,

I averted my gaze from the laptop when someone entered inside my cabin and looked at my PA..

Sahara:"Sollu Kiran project enna aachu..?"

Kiran:"Again missed the project, beautiful.."

I sighed hearing him and asked..

Sahara:"How come..? Wasn't the project perfect for their budget..?"

Kiran:"The plan of AVK group of companies was better than us.."

Sahara:"Now get lost.."

I leaned back on the chair and closed my eyes relaxing my mind..

I stood up and moved out of the my cabin reaching outside and got inside my car driving towards our mansion..

I entered inside our room and saw my Avi sitting on the couch working on his laptop..I took a deep breath seeing him and sat beside him..

He looked at me and placed the coffee on the table closing his laptop..

Sahara:"Avi can I hug you..?"

He examined my face and nodded his head as yes..I crawled to his lap and hugged his torso snuggling into his chest hearing his heartbeat which made my body shutter relaxing..

I felt his arms around her shoulder and one caressing my hairs gently..

Avi:"Enna aachu..?"

Sahara:"Missed the project again.."

I mumbled against his chest while I felt his heart beating faster..

Avi:"Adhuku ennanga next time win pannuvinga vidunga.."

Sahara:"Avi naa panna plan correct ah dhan irundhuchu..Ana AVK group of companies dhan jeichadhu.."