10.Avoiding Him? 👀

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Sahara

We returned home after enjoying our time with dinner date..He was so excited for it when I said that we are going on a date..He's very naughty and chirpy boy which made me admiring him everytime..

And the night went in a swift as we were very tired coming home..As usual I slept on his chest hearing my favourite music, his heartbeat..

Morning..,

I woke up hearing some girl voice and saw myself sleeping on her pillow wasn't I supposed to be in his embrace where is my Avi..? I got down and opened our room door to see whose voice was it..

What Avi..? Why is he standing there with a girl clinging on him..

..:"Vidu Avinash naa ulla poganum avala veliya poga sollu.."

Avi:"For god sake Ananya get out..
Sahara vandha periya prechana ayidum olunga kelambu.."

Ananya who the hell is she but she sounds so familiar to me i have seen her somewhere..? Why did she come to our mansion who is she ? Is she Avi's girlfriend..? No chance..

I looked at them again and heard their conversation..

Ananya:"Poren ana oru kiss kudu comeon comeon.."

Now I understand that she's drunk..
Why on the earth is she asking him a kiss..That too my Avi..

Avi:"Ananya are you insane..? Better leave from here now.."

I saw his friends coming inside and pulled away Ananya from him who was hugging him closely..

Avi:"Machan dheiva senju avala ingu irundhu poidu Sahara mattum avala enkooda partha avlo dhan.."

I twisted my lips and left to our room and acted like sleeping as he came upstairs running..

Feeling his chest pressed against my chest I opened my eyes when my nose hit with a different perfume might be Ananya's perfume and looked at him before getting down..

Avi:"Enna aachunga..?"

I sprinted inside the washroom without turning back at him..

Coming out after getting refreshed I reached the dinning table without looking at him as I was hurt..

Seeing him with other women hurts me more than anything..

Avi:"Yenga enna aachu en enna avoid pandringa..?"

He sat beside me while I was having my breakfast in dinning hall..

Avi:"Yenga ungala dhan kekuren.."

Sahara:"Enaku office ku time aachu evening pesalam.."

I stood up washing my hands in the plate and left out in my car..

The whole day went like an eternity..
I avoided his calls in the afternoon and didn't even see his texts..