08.Saving Me 😌

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Sahara

I felt thousand of butterflies flying inside my stomach when he said that he like me..What does that even mean did he accept me..?

The day when I'm going to hear the three words from him it would the happiest day in my life..

Awww we kissed eachother..I blushed profusely snuggling into his chest hiding my flushed face from him..

I lifted my face composing myself and tucked his shirt which made him look at me his eyes god damn..

Avi:"Yenga.."

Sahara:"I Like You Scarlet naa..?"

Avi:"Enaku ungala pudichiruku nu artham.."

Sahara:"Ohhh ohhh.."

He chuckled hearing me and kissed my forehead strongly..I could, I could feel his love for me but I want him to realise it by his own..

Sahara:"En chocolate enga..?"

I couldn't stop myself from asking me cause I was hungry, hungry in the middle of the night..

Avi:"Table mela.."

I got down from his lap and stood up moving towards the table and took my chocolate relishing it..

Sahara:"Venuma..?"

He nodded his head as no while I smiled and throwed the cover inside the dustbin after eating the chocolate..

You know what's interesting today I woke up in the midnight in hunger and went to take my chocolate when I returned I saw him awake..So I asked him to have the chocolate who refused it first..

I melted him by my doe eyes and made him eat the chocolate which ended up in our first kiss..

Avi:"Thoongalama..?"

Sahara:"Yesh yesh.."

I climbed on the bed and hugged him tightly sleeping on his chest..To my surprise he wrapped his arms around my waist this time..

I blushed again hiding my face in his midriff snuggling more..

Morning..,

Avi:"Seringa enaku time aachu.."

I smiled nodding my head and wiped his mouth with my hands today I feed him yes, i feed him the breakfast..

Sahara:"Badhurama poitu vaa.."

He nodded his head smiling while I wondered what if he gives me a good bye kiss in the mornings..It would be gr...Before I could complete he pulled me towards him kissing my lips..

Butterflies started flying inside my stomach feeling goosebumps all over my whole body..I came back to reality and started kissing him back when his cold palms touched my warm cheeks..