05.To Feel Guilty 😶

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Avinash

What the fuck was I about to do..? Avinash are gonna kiss her before knowing that she loves you truly..?

Was it my fault to be a virgin boy for 28 years..? Uff control man..

And yesterday I allowed her to sleep on my chest hearing my heartbeat..?

Why couldn't I push her away but let her sleep and hugged her..?

God what is this happening with me..
Moreover I kissed her forehead why the hell did I do it..?

She loves me I can see it in her eyes but there is no love in this world and I don't believe still if there is something in this universe called love..

I shook my head brushing the every thoughts and looked at her parents and her hugging them..

I smiled at them and who was looking at me weirdly..

Sahara:"Missed you pa.."

Missed him ? For just a night then how about me missing my mother for 28 years from the time I was born..?

These thoughts paused when I was hugged by my mother in law..

I hesitated for a minute to hug her back but smiled hugging her back when she mumbled to hug her against my chest cutely..

Sam:"Katti pudraaa.."

I hugged her shoulder tightly feeling mother's love for the first time in my life and tears made its own way..

Sam:"Aiyoo en da azhara..?"

She caressed my hairs gently stroking it while I nodded no snuggling into her neck and sobbed..

Sahara:"Avi enna aachu..?"

Vijay:"Deii neeya da azhara..?"

Sam:"Seri seri azhadha amma naa iruken seriya.."

It hit me hard why are they caring for me when I'm crying..? I missed my mother I haven't even seen her face for once in my life..Naa avangaluku evlo barama irundhirundha enna ashramathula vittu poyirupanga..?

I started hating her, I hate her from the time when i started growing..
Whenever I see a son and mother the thing I would ask me is why can't she come and meet me once in her life...?

After crying my heart out I pulled back from her wiping my tears..

Sam:"Kolandhaiya da nee ippadi azhara..?"

I winced at her making her chuckle but smiled widely when she kissed my forehead strongly..

Vijay:"Unaku appa amma nu naanga rendu perum irukom.."

Saying he patted my shoulder beside me and nodded my head..

Sahara:"Avi late aachu vaa namma sapuda pollam.."