07.Kissing Her 🌝

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Avinash

Why the hell did I imagine the same kiss with her in dim room..?

I cleared my thoughts and washed my face with water and came back wiping it with a towel..

The strange thoughts which was running in my mind build something suffocating to me..

What if that was real, if not why both of us had to imagine the same thing..?

Sahara:"Yen avi enne aachu..Yenna yosichitu iruka..?"

I came back to reality and said..

Avi:"Onnum illanga.."

Sahara:"Are you okay..?"

Avi:"Yeah I'm okay.."

Sahara:"Seri apo naa unaku dinner samachitu varen.."

I smiled at her and nodded my head..
When she left from there I sat on the bed running my fingers against my hairs in confusion..

Suddenly I got a call and took my phone but sighed looking at the caller ID and attended it..

Avi:"Sollunga.."

..:"Enga kanna iruka..?"

Avi:"Adhu ungaluku theva illadha vishiyam enna nu mattum sollunga.."

..:"Kanna iniku friday.."

I realised that it was the day where I would meet him, my father..

Avi:"Seri pa naa varen.."

I stood up sighing and moved out of the mansion in my car driving towards my orphanage which a bit far it took me 3 hours to reach the place..

I parked the car and removed my seat belt before moving towards the  registration room..

Avi:"Evening father.."

..:"Evening my son..Eppadi Iruka..?"

Avi:"Nalla iruken father..Appa va parkalam nu vandhen.."

..:"Seri da ansh poitu vaa.."

I smiled at him, he is the only one person whom I have in my life before my friends were there..Infact I lived only for him my saviour and my one and only wellwisher..

I headed towards my room and saw my father, Vishnukumar, one of the great business man in Chennai  waiting for me..I entered inside and sat beside him saying..

Avi:"Sollunga.."

Vishnu:"Unaku kalyanam aachu nu kelvi patten unmaiya kanna..?"