Chapter 47: Witchy Scavenger Hunt

Under the moonlit sky of Herkleton Oaks, Courtney, and Tabitha, the mischievous witches of the Creek, decided to put Raven's magical prowess to the test. They crafted a scavenger hunt, sending Raven on a quest to gather witchy ingredients for a potion, an essential part of her ongoing training.

Armed with a list and an eagerness to prove her magical mettle, Raven set out on her journey. The witches had tasked her with collecting three specific items: something sweet, something gloomy, and something spooky.

The quest started smoothly as Raven identified the gloomy and spooky ingredients with ease. Dark petals from Nightshade Blossoms and the ethereal glow of Ghostly Mist – both were secured in her enchanted satchel. However, the sweet ingredient eluded her, leaving Raven perplexed.

Courtney, with a sly smirk, approached Raven and whispered, "It's under the riddle bridge, Raven. Seek where shadows and secrets converge."

Intrigued and determined, Raven made her way to the iconic Riddle Bridge. To her surprise, Roger was seated there, engrossed in a book titled "How to Cure a Broken Heart." The atmosphere, filled with the mystique of the Creek, held an air of anticipation.

"You saved me once, my love, so let me return the favor," Roger declared, a twinkle in his eyes.

With a swift motion, Roger got down on one knee, presenting a "Be Mine" candy heart to Raven. The gesture, simple and sincere, resonated with the enchantment of the Creek. Raven, caught off guard by the unexpected proposal, looked into Roger's eyes, finding a reflection of trust and companionship.

As she accepted the candy heart, adorned with the words "Be Mine," Raven felt a flutter in her heart, an echo of magic intertwining with the Creek's timeless charm. The witches, watching from the shadows, exchanged knowing glances, satisfied that their scavenger hunt had taken an unexpected turn.

The moonlight, casting a soft glow on the Riddle Bridge, witnessed a moment that transcended the ordinary – a scene where magic and friendship merged into a tale woven by the whimsy of Herkleton Oaks. Raven, with the candy heart in hand, and Roger, with a smile that spoke volumes, became a part of the enchanting folklore that danced beneath the moonlit canopy of the Creek.