fuck school

johnnie walked in the white crusty doorframe just like any other day: head pinned down, not saying hi to anyone, with scuff behind his back. they casually walked to the last two empty chairs which were located next to the window in the third row. they sat down, like always, throw their backpacks on the floor and started talking.

"i hate it here" johnnie said sighing. scuff nodded in agreement. a high picthed voice was filling the whole room, just laughing and talking to three boys. the high pitched voice belonged to tara, and the three boys were jake, her boyfriend, colby, her best friend, and sam, who was colby's boyfriend. 

"look who's yapping again" scuff said with a smirk, he hated tara for some reason. she really was a talker, a loud talker even, but johnnie couldn't hate her just for that. he needed real reason to hate someone. 

"guys do you know what's the best?" she yells laughing and the whole class is looking at her, eventhough she's only talking to her friends.

"what?" one of the boys ask.

"me! i'm the best" she laughs.

"she's really something" johnnie whispers.

"yeah she's a bitch" scuff says with an annoyed tone in his voice. johnnie shakes his head. he doesn't like scuff when he is being this hars. tara is just a little... weird. silly as sam would say. they always heard sam calling tara silly.

the teacher walkes in and the math class starts. johnnie's thinking about jumping out on the window out of boredom but it would be too much work. so he just sits in his chair and listens. not to the teacher of course, he listens to tara and jake talking behind him. they're not ever whispering, just casually talking like if mrs. jackson wouldn't even be in the classroom.

"can't you shut up?" scuff turns around to face tara.

"huh?" she seems surprised because scuff never spoke to her before.

"i asked if you are even able to shut your mouth, princess"

"okay dude, no need to speak to her like that" jake says and johnnie agrees with him. tara is pretty annoying but scuff just needs to ignore her, like everybody else does.

"i didn't say anything offensive... yet"

"scuff, stop" johnnie asks his best friend.

"yeah, scuff, shut up" jake says a bit louder, and the teacher notices them.

"what if i don't?" scuff whispers.

"scuff, stop, man" johnnie says and mrs. jackson yells.

"mr. webber, mr. guilbert. detention." that's all she says. the two boys look at eachother in disbelief, they really should talk to mrs. jackson, but they know it's pointless. the lady never changes her mind.

"i'm gonna kill you" johnnie whispers to scuff and he also hears jake whispering to tara.

"scuff's right. you never shut up." he says with and angry tone.

fuck school.

———

guess who's back

i hope you guys like the new fan fic :>

new chapter coming idk when soon i think

bye pookies 👹👹

16/3/2024