tiktok live

"let's do something together" jake said.

"like... what?" johnnie asks. he feels a bit shy now, that jillian is with them.

"i just got a thousand followers on tiktok, so i can do a live now. we should do one" jillian says. johnnie likes tiktok. he knows that he's addicted to it, but people comment on his videos, when he lip syncs to songs, and they make him feel pretty.

"i'm in" jake says, and johnnie nods.

so they sit at the dining table and jillian uses her ring holder to prop up her phone. then she presses the title 'live' on her screen. jake and johnnie look at eachother, and jake gives a smile to johnnie.

but nobody joins the live. it seems that nobody's interested in them.

"that sucks" jake says and goes to the kitchen. johnnie walks after him. "beer?" jake asks.

johnnie never drinks. he doesn't mind if someone drinks around him, he just feels like it's not for him. but jake asks with the brightest smile ever and it's hard to resist. so johnnie says

"sure" and jake gives him one. they go back to the dining room, where jillian is.

"you guys will not drink on my tiktok live! my account could get banned!" she says with an angry tone, and the younger boy rolls his eyes at her.

"whatever" jake says and he holds johnnie's hand to pull him to his bedroom.

"sorry..." jake says after they sit on the bed.

"why?" johnnie asks confused.

"you must be bored" jake says. johnnie wasn't bored at all. honestly only looking at jake is so intresting, he thinks he could never be bored next to him.

"no, i'm okay" he gives the younger boy a little smile.

"the tiktok thing was a good idea, but nobody is interested in jillian" he laughs a little.

"i mean... we can do a tiktok live on my account" johnnie says. he has quite a lot followers.

"i think you need a thousand followers to go live" jake says, he seems extra bored.

"i have ten thousand" johnnie smiles.

"whaaat" jake gasps "you never told me that you're famous!"

"because i'm not."

johnnie gets his phone out of his pocket and starts the live. people immediately join. they start talking about silly little things and the viewers seem to enjoy it because they can't stop wrinting hudrends of 'LMAOO's and skull emojis.

after half and hour two hundred people are watching them. johnnie never felt so loved by people his age before.

they says their goodbyes and end the live. johnnie wishes to stay at jake's room forever, but her mom already called him, so he needs to go home.

"wanna go to school together tomorrow?" jake asks. johnnie wants to say yes immediatly, but he doesn't want to act too excited.

"i meaaan... i guess.."

"awesome. scuff is invited too" jake laughs. and johnnie goes home.

the walk for johnnie's house is only about five minutes, but johnnie can't stop thinking for a minute. why does jake like him? he can't come up with a single reason.

———

i can't believe i was able to write a new chapter.

i'm thinking about starting a harry styles x louis tomlinson fanfic... do larry shippers still exist?? or it's just me?