𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-1|𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞|

Author POV..

A loud gunshot was heard make everyone scared who are presenting in the basement..

Then manly dark voice heard

??: FEED HIM TO OURS DOG ..AND MAKE SURE PARCEL HIS HEAD TO HIS FUCKING BOSS who dare to hurt my baby love ...

?:yes king*bow*..

Then he left from there ... bodyguard pick the dead body and throw the body in the cell of hungry dogs ...

The man who just left from the basement ..went towards a room...and set infront of a portrait...Also the room fild with pictures..he look toward the portrait...

he look toward the portrait

A little girl...That man was looking at the picture with the eyes of his love ...

Then the men spoke ..

??:How quickly you have grown up..that time when first I saw you ,you were just a little girl *smile*.. Now it's time to make you mine only MINE..

______________________________________

A girl is crying on the floor And There is a girl standing there smiling looking at the girl ...

??:my littel sister are you hurt .. tell me I will crass it ...

The girl just looking at her while crying and said ..

??:minji unnie why you did that ...*cry*..you lie to mom that I have a boyfriend...but he is your boyfriend*sniffing*

Minji: its simple because I hate you yn ...I fucking hate you *shout*.. I don't know why dad bring you here ..Your mom is a piece of shit and you're her daughter just like her ...she is a bloody HOMEWRECKER ....

Sayin that minji left from there leaving innocent Yn laying on the floor....and murmured

yn:MY MOM IS NOT A HOMEWRECKER..

____________________________________

Next day ...

In a room ...

The room fild with someone moaning and groan ...

??:Ahhh daddy yes yes there ...ummh

??:are you liking it babygirl*grip her throat*

??:yes daddy so much ...

Saying that the girl about to kiss the boy but the boy slapped her ...

??:don't you dare minji ..you're just my fuck toy don't you dare to kiss me ...

Minji: why songjoon ..I loved you ..you can fuck me but I can't even kissed you ..

Songjoon: Because Only my yn can kiss me not a bitch like you ..who always wanted to seek attention of man's to suck their dick ..*disgusting*

Saying that songjoon left leaving minji behind...

Minji : yn yn yn fuck that girl ..don't worry songjoon...I will make that bitch life leaving hell ...and you songjoon just wait...what I did with you .. Before I have to make MR JEON sleep with me *smirk* then my plan sucessful...

__________
Jeon mansion..

Many cars stopped in front of the door of Jeon mansion

Then A man come out from the car ...and straight went towards the door..the person enter the living room ...where every person bowed their head ..... Because they don't want to kill by The king JEON JUNGKOOK....

Jungkook POV

I come inside living room and see everyone is bowed their head while trembling ..not dare to look at me ..*smirk*..ahh it's so peaceful looking fear in everyone eyes about me ...
I straight went towards My room .. before I step ahead one high pitched voice stop me ...I don't trun around as I know who is she ....

As I trun a look at the person is MY SCOLDED WIFE old bitch *whisper*..

End of jks POV ...

Aria come towards jk and try to hugged him before she hugged jk ,jk pushed her on the floor and shout ...

Jk: you old bitch *shout*HOW DARE YOU TO DISRESPECT ME .. everyone is blowing infront of me and you ... before I killed you

Without completing his sentence aria spoke ..

Aria: I'm sorry king ..

Saying that she hurriedly bowed infront of him ...jk smirk and said ...

Jk: Today you will do every house chores.. including washing maids clothes also ...Aria ...
And you all if someone try to helped her then this will be the last day for her/him ...I'M CLEAR..*shout*

Everyone including aria: YES KING *LOUDLY*...

After that jk left from there ...

Aria POV ...

How dare he ..he insult me infront of everyone .. because of his power I can't do anything..but now it's enough to do your work jk ..now I'm going to make you my SLAVE ...

---------------------------------

To be continued 💗

Vote goal -65

Seni seviyouruz 💗