𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-2|𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧|

Author POV....

Two women sitting in the living room and talking to each other

Two women sitting in the living room and talking to each other .....Just then a girl entered the living room.. and hugged one women the women also hugged her back .... And spoke ...

Aria: ohh my minji how are you ...

Minji: I'm fine aunt ...

Aria: call me mom my daughter... Because you're going to be my daughter in law... Btw how was your date with songjoon ......

Before she could say further yn enter inside the living...with try in her hand ..Looking at her minji got something evil in her mind and spoke ....yn just put the try on the table .. before she went from। There ... Minji spoke.. which make her stop in her place...

Minji:you know what mom songjoon slapped me ... Because of Yn ...he said that he loved her not me *crying*.....

Aria look at yn with disgusting and angry eyes ...then she stand up and went towards yn ..and hold her arm tightly...

Aria: what magic did you with my son that he doesn't listen me ...

Before she could do anything someone spoke from behind...

??:what happening here ...

They all trun around and saw songjoon was standing there with his burning eyes .. because he saw everything...
Then he went towards them and hold yn hands and left from there without saying anything....

Yn POV ...

I come inside the living room where Mrs Jeon and Mrs Jong aka my stepmom was sitting...they are talking about something I didn't hear anything...then I put the try on the coffee table before I left from there minji unnie came here and tell them that songjoon slapped her because of me ...well what can I do ...if he slapped her ..
Well songjoon is my boyfriend or I say forced boyfriend...my father forced me into this relationship..I felt uncomfortable when he is around me ..I don't like him not his any family members most important MR JEON he is so cold and rude he never talked with me ...and he is THE BEAST The most fearless Mafia king jk ... Songjoon told me about him ...I'm in my own thoughts suddenly someone grip my hand tightly because I could do anything songjoon come there and hold my hand and started dragged me from there .

POV end ..

Songjoon..

I come to jung mansion because I want to see my obsession yn...she became my attraction when I first saw her in univercity..I was chef guest...I was giving speech..them my eyes fell on her ...she looking to much innocent...like angel ...after that I got to know that she is daughter of Mr jung...then I talked with me jung as I know he is greedy person he said yes ...

Now today I come here but when I saw my mom was about going to slapped yn it's make my blood boil ..how could she ...she is my mom that's why I'm leaving her now ..but next time if she again try to do anything with her then I will be not hesitant to kill her ..as I'm her son ......

Pov end ...

Author POV ...

Now yn and sj *I will address songjoon as sj* is sitting inside the car...yn looking very nervous...she just looking at her lap .. while playing with her slender yet Venny hands ...

Sj glance at her was about to hold her hand ..but yn moved her hand as she saw that sj was going to hold her hand ...when she moved her hand it's make sj blood boil ...but he didn't said anything focus on his drive ....

After sometime later ...he stop the car and come out along with yn ...when yn saw infront of her scenario..it's make her eyes widened ... because now She is standing outside of THE JEON GROUP ...along with her fears as she know whom she seared the most THE GREAT JEON JUNGKOOK also here ...

along with her fears as she know whom she seared the most THE GREAT JEON JUNGKOOK also here

*Imagine Jeon group*

Then sj hold her hands and went inside the building...
When everyone saw then they respect them yn also bowed then as she is most sweetest girl ..

Then they went towards 31 floor.. because there is sj office room ...

They come out from the lift before they went inside the office room sj personal secretary miss Lia came there and said sj something...sj nod is head and look forward yn who is just standing there admiring the floor ...as her head is down

Sj: princess I have meeting okey ...so go inside my office room and wait for me ...*soft voice* ...

Yn:* nod*...

Then sj kiss her forehead and left from there ..yn standing there like statue because it's first time someone except her mom kiss her ...but she don't like that she felt uncomfortable...yet she can do. Anything if she try to protest her father will kill her ...

But they don't know that someone is looking at them with his burning Eyes ...

But yn is careless she didn't listen sj ..and went towards the lift ..and press the bottom of 100 floor ....where no one is aloud because of beast..jk .....

Finally she came out from the lift and look here and there but no one is present there ...she got confused why no one is here .... before she walked further..she heard A COLD YET SOFT VOICE...

??:IS MY LITTLE KITTEN GOT LOST ...

_____________

To be continued..

Sorry forate updated...

Seni seviyouruz 💗