𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-5|𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝|

don't I deserve votes and comments

...............................................................

Jk POV ...

I came behind my kitten ..I know she was going to her so colled fiance ...
Then I saw sj dragged my kitten inside his office room ...I went towards the room and see sj was shouted at her ..I didn't do anything because I wanted to my kitten see that there is no one accept me ...sj is shouting at her is fine I can control but when he slapped her its make my blood boil...how could that piece of sheet touched my kitten..then I said ...

: Dare you to slapped her again I will cut your hand and feed you ...

Pov end ..

Author POV..

Sj and yn look at the person who is growling now ....

Sj became scared looking at the person...and he speak in trembling voice..

Sj: Dad....

Yes the person is Jeon Jungkook..

Jk: How dare you mother fucker ...*angry voice*...

Sj: dad isn't like what you see ...I'm mm..j.au..*slapped*..

Yes jk slapped songjoon....

Jk: shut up*shout* ....

Saying that he went towards yn who now sitting on the cold floor while looking down ...she can't understand what is happening with her ....
Jk went towards her and pick her in bridel style....

Jk left from there leaving sj dumbfounded.....

Sj: I swear of myself I WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY .....

Then sj dial someone phone number...
After three rings the person pick the call..

??:yes sir ..

Sj: I wants to meet you NOW ....

Saying that sj cut the call ..and look at his phone wallpaper where he save yn picture...he crasse his phone screen and murmured something...

Sj: look like you seduced my step dad...but still you're MINE sult ..*laugh *...

_______"""""______"""""______""""______

Another side...

In side the car ...

Now jk is driving car and yn is sleeping peacefully on the passenger sit ...
Time to time jk glance at her then focus on his drive...

But how can he focus on the drive.. while his mind is driving in yn thoughts...he couldn't focus on the drive so he stop the car side of the road ..and come out from the car ... leaving yn alone inside the car

Jk POV ...

Whenever I see yn ...it's only make me remembered about HER ....
She told me to take care of her but that time I was crowd..a helpless person...but when I become strong enough to fight with everyone...She leave me ...*teary eyes*...

_________________________________________

Meanwhile....

Aria ..minji ...and miyeon is planing something big ...

Aria: Minji it's gour last chance to make songjoon yours ...

Minji: oh mom don't worry this time ..I will make him mine ...

Miyeon: but aria if songjoon didn't except minji then I we will do ...

Aria: he have to except minji no matter what ...but Minji make sure you got pregnant with his child...and give me a beautiful grandson....

Minji : ofcourse mom ..don't worry.about it ...(*In mind* : grandson my foot you old lady ..but step son is okey *smirk*) ....

............................"""""""""""""...........................""""""""""......................""""""""............

To be continued...

Do vote and comments....

Seni seviyouruz 💗...

Soon I will update...

OBSESSED BROTHER IN LAW....

STAY WITH ME

❤️