𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥-8|𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠|

Next morning... Yn room ..

Yn is still sleeping because of drugs.. after sometime later... Yn slowly opened her eyes... And sit on her bed .. while rubbing her eyes cutely....

She is feeling something wet down .. she ignore it's and stand up from her bed and went towards her bathroom...
She stand infront of mirror and look herself.. when she look at herself in mirror she can't believe her own eyes because..her dress is changed.. she is now wearing another dress .. not that one which she wore...

Yn: what happened.. did I wore this dress .. but I remember clearly that I wore another dress ..

Still yn ignore it's saying that It's must be her hallucinations... Then she remembered she was feeling wet down there.  Then she opend her penty and see there is something silky silky white liquid ..
She didn't understand anything.. so yn opend her dress and saw her navel area is full of red purple hickeys... Not only her stomach also her thighs...

Looking at her own condition make her eyes wet with tears...as she knows what is that mark ..

Yn:*cry* did someone forced me ..*hiccup*but how .. I'm not feeling pain.  It's mean I'm okey .. but those mark ....I have to make those dirty marks clear..

Saying that she opend tap of shower.. and rub her body harshly.. which make make body red ...

Now she is sitting down under the water .. yn is crying over her fate. 

Yn: why me ... GOD ... What I did ..*cry* ... Why you're making my life like that .. can't you kill me .. the. I will be free from this hell ..*shout*

After sometime later she come out from washroom.. he face is fully red deu of crying...
She straight went towards downstairs.. look no one is there .. she look at clock .. time showing 7 am morning ...

She went towards kitchen amke start to make breakfast for everyone..
There I sno maid .. because miyeon and minji fired everyone instantly..they made yn their personal maid ..
After sometime later yn done making breakfast.. she arranged dishes on dining table... Then she served some food for her and went towards her room .. because her dad told her that .. she is just a maid .. so she can't eat her food with them...
Yn come inside her room and sit infront of her mom picture...

Yn: I'm so unlucky mom ... Why you leave me ...*sad* you told me that one day price will be come for me .. and he will make me his princess.... BUT see they make me their maid . And no one is going love a maid .. because they thought we rea just salve ..

Meanwhile.....

Shanghai, airport....

Very expensive car's is standing one by one ..not only car's there were so many bodyguard also standing like they're waiting for someone...
After one an half hours later... Jet land on runway...

 Jet land on runway