𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-4|𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬|

Few hours later..

In meeting room ...

Sj: thank you Mr Choi

Sj: thank you Mr Choi ..I appreciate that you like my idea..

Mr Choi: yehh young man ...

Sj: miss Lia please drop him to his car ..

After that sj left me there ..he straight went his office room to see his fiance ...
When he entered his office room he did not found yn ...he got panicked..
He come outside and started to searching yn ...

Inside jk office room...

Yn is sleeping peacefully aware for that someone hawk eyes is gazing on beautiful face

Yn is sleeping peacefully aware for that someone hawk eyes is gazing on beautiful face ...

Jk: beautiful*whisper *....

Jk:why you're so innocent love ...this innocence of yours will be dead of mine ...but don't worry soon I'm gonna ruin that innocence of yours ....ahhh ..only thinking bout you is giving my hard time look my junior is awoke...now who will handle him ...you're sleeping...

Then he stand up from his chair and went towards the couch where yn is sleeping...
He bend down..and look at yn face ...he moved some heirs from her face which is covering her cute yet beautiful face ...jk eyes moved her face to her lips ... without thinking anything he peck her lips ...

Jk: soft ...only mine ..*smirk*..

After that he open his pants and pull out his Mr hard junior Jeon ...which is is standing straight..precum is dropping from it ...

Jk: look what you did kitten..

Saying that he hold his hardness in his hand and started to plumping it's ..

Jk: yes kitten like that ahhh ...hmm ..*groan*...

5 min later ...

Jk:ohm. ..kitten *groan*..

With a loud groan he cum on his hand fews drop of his cum fell on the floor...he pick one tissue paper and clean his hand and his Mr junior...5ben he throw the papper on dustbin...
But he doesn't clean the floor...he look at the floor where he just cum ...

Jk: kitten I promise after that I will Only cum in you sweet pussy ..your small mouth and yours beautiful body *smirk*....

He is still in his thoughts so he didn't notice that yn slowly open her eyes ...
Yn sat on the couch will process everything what happened with her then she remembered everything how Mr Jeon kiss her forcefully...
She look at jk who in now looking at her as he noticed that yn is awoke one ...

Jk: how is your sleep my kitten...

Yn: *angry* you kissed me forcefully how dare you ...

Jk:*smirk* why.? Don't you enjoy ..

Yn:* shout*shit up you basterd...I will tell everyone...

Jk:do I care ...?? NO love ..you can say anyone but do they will believe you my kitten no they will believe me not you ...and baby why are you reacting it's not like it's your first kiss ..

Yn: huu...*confused*of course it's mine first ....

Jk:*smirk* innocent..

Yn: tell me what this mean ?

Jk: it's not right time my love ...now go your real basterd fiance is looking for you ...

Jk: opened ...

Then his office room door automatically opened..

Jk:go kitten before I changed my mind and bang you hard on my work table..

Yn eyes widened at his word ...

Yn: shameless*whisper*

Saying that she run away from there ..

Jk :yes I'm shameless just for you kitten ...
For everyone I'm a beast ...

_________________________________________

Sj POV

Songjoon is now his office room shouting at his bodyguard....

Sj: you didn't found that little girl ...why did I give you money ...*shout*

Guard just looking down ... before sn could says further...one voice stop him ..

: Songjoon...

Sj look at the voice owner ...and he saw yn is standing in outside of his office...

Sj: you leave*to the guard*

After that guard leave from there ...sj went towards yn and hold her hand ...
Without saying anything sj slapped yn ...it's effect yn fell on the floor ...sj bend down at her and hold her hair tightly in his one grip ...

Sj: you whore ...where your fucking around hu tell me ? Here I'm searching you and yours enjoying yourself...*shout*

Yn:*crying*I..i..m ..

Sj: speak you bitch ..

Before he could slapped her again one voice come fro. Behind .

?? : Dare you to slapped her again I will cut your hand and feed  you ...

_______________________________________

To be continued...

Who is the person anyone guess ??

Do vote and comments me about you thought...

Seni seviyouruz 💗