𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-7| 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ||15+|

At the same night ..

Yn is sleeping inside her room ... Her rooms window is opened.. moonlight is feeling on her beautiful face ..her face in glowing in moonlight ....she like to stare at moon until she sleep.. sometime she talk with moon ... When she felt alone she always stare moon and talk with moon ...
Because when she stare at moon .. she remembered about her mom ....

Her mom was beautiful like moon ..

Yn is sleeping like dead body.. unaware that someone enter inside her room . From windows....

That person went towards her sleeping figure and sit edge of the bed..he pull something from his pocket. It's a handkerchief..then he make yn smell that handkerchief in her sleep without her knowledge..

Then he pull yn into his lap.
Then he spoke

: Kitten ..*whisper*

Yes he is jk

Yes he is jk .....

Jk:*sniffing yn hair*..sandalwood ..like your mother ..

Jk,: ohhm..you make me hard kitten without doing anything..

*Little mature content 🚫.. if you feel ll uncomfortable then skip *

Saying that jk pushed yn (not hardly) on the bed ..and hover above her ..
He looks at yn face with his burning desire eyes ..

Jk tauch yn face slowly yet sensuality..
Then his hand stop on her sweet juicy lips ..
He crasse her lips with his hard hands...then moved his hand towards her upper body ... From her lips to jaw line .... Then his hand stop inside yn valley area ..I mean between her boobs .. he kissed her vally ..
Then softly hold her big melons into his big hands .. and softly press .. make yn moan in her sleep..

Yn:*moan*ahmm ..

Jk look at her with smirk . and spoke ..

Jk:*smirk*my kitten is enjoying without her knowledge.. don't worry kitten .. one day in your knowledge in your senses.. I will fuck you like a POSSESSION man .. and you will be moaning under me ..

Saying that he tore yn dress ..and his luck yn didn't wore bra ..

Jk,: hmm .. interesting no bra ..

Then he took on of her breasts in his mouth and started sucking it .

after some time He let go of her breasts and moved towards her stomach ..He placed a kiss on her navel then began to suck it ..
And yn began to moan ...
He has many red hickeys down on hers navel area .. which is available...

He look at his art and smirk ..

Jk: Mine ...

Then his eyes fell on her red penty which is covering her cute butterfly..
Jk smirk and put yn legs on his shoulder.. and he disappeared between her thighs..

He slowly kissing her thighs.. while messaging her muscle..

He also make hickeys there ...
Then he look at yn cunt area above her penty ..her cum is licking throw her pentis.. he sniff her cunt .. and lick above penti .. then he slowly pull out her penty by his teeth..(A/u: I don't know how) he look at her cunt which is clean shaved till her v line ..
Her pink cunt is inviting him to eat her out like a caveman...
Her pure cum is dropping from her cunt...

Jk tauch her cunts folds .. and slowly massage it ..
Then he lick her cum which is dropping.. make him pure blessed..
Can't Abel to control over his need he put his tongue inside her pussy .. and eat her out like a caveman ..he is eating her out .. making yn moan in her sleep..

Yn: ahh.. hmm ..

Yn don't know .... As she is teenager girl.. this time her body can't Abel to control her needs ..

So she slowly started to move her hips inside her sleep...
Jk become happy when he fell yn responding him .. Evin thought in her sleep still .. her body can restrict him ..

After sometime later yn cum inside his mouth... Jk glup her cum .. like it's his favourite juice .. jk gulo and lick her cunt leaving not a single drop of her cum ...
Then he slowly put her legs from his shoulder...And he open her belts .. then his pants .. he pulled his pants including his short .. now he is standing there his down part is naked... His dick is standing till his stomach.. and pre cum is dropping from his dick .. Then he hold his dick into his hand and plumping it's.. he climbed the bed and put he legs side of yn waist .. he sit on her stomach without pressing his Weight on her body ...
Jk make yn hold his dick into her soft hands. And mahe her plumping his dick ..

Jk: fuck .. kitten .. yes .. yes.. like that ... Make your daddy cum ..*groan*..

Jk:fuck fuck fuck ... Ahmm ...
Amh kitten ..

Fuck ..

After sometime later.. when jk felt he was about to cum he make yn leave his dick.and hold himself.. he ante towards her cunt .. and again started to plumping his dick. .then he shoot his hot cum yn's cunt .. thighs..
Jk breath heavily and look at his cum dripping from her cunt .. he pushed his dick to her cunt*not inside both of them are virgin* and slowly moving his hip .. he hiss in pain .. because again he became hard ...

But he didn't do anything.. he stand up and wore his clothes.... And pull his phone from his pants pocket... And click her photo .. then he clean her with his handkerchief.. after cleaning her body he put that handkerchief inside his pocket carefully.. then he make her wear his penty.. and one new night wear because he tore her privious clothes ..

After cleaning her fully .. he look at her last time and kiss her lips ...

Jk : love you litten ..

Saying that he went towards windows.and . jump from there ....

Jk: I WILL BE BACK SOON KITTEN TO MAKE YOU MINE

_______________________________________

To be continued 💗

Tell me how is the SMUT .. I try to make spicy .. I don't know to much still .. I write .. ignore my mistakes ..

Do vote and comments 🥺

💗..

Saranghae 💗