Prologue ✨

Read the description before starting the story. ✨

Lucknow, India

"Neha yaar, samjh aaj nhi aa sakti main..!" A girl in her late twenties exclaimed to her friend over the phone as someone bumped into her scooter from behind.

"Teri...!" She furiously turned, abruptly ending the call, and glared at the driver through the car's windshield.

"Oo.. mister... bahar nikalo..!" She demanded, and a man clad in black pants and a matching shirt, accentuated by a sleek Titan watch, emerged from the car.

Her gaze lingered on him, noticing that he was almost the same age as her, with his clean-shaven face radiating in the sunlight. The chiseled jawline and rolled-up sleeves of his shirt added a touch of allure to his appearance.

Simultaneously, the man's eyes were fixed on her—she wore blue denim with a white crop top under a long shrug, her neck-length hair adding a celestial charm to her overall look.

"Sorry woh..!" He apologized, but she cut him off and pointed at her hand, asking, "Yeh kitne hain?"

"Pagal ho kya?" He retorted in husky voice.

"Nhi par tum andhe jaroor ho jo meri scooty aur ek 5 feet 6 inch height ki ladki nazar nhi aayi..!" She retorted, tauntingly.

"Aur tumhe no parking ka board nhi dikha...!" He countered, gesturing towards the signboard.

"Dikha aur maine gaadi park nhi ki thi, bas baat kar Rahi thi...par tum toh din mein hi nashe mein chal rahe ho..!" She said tauntingly.

"Tum thodi pagal ho ya dhoop ki wajah ke side effects hote hai...!" He said  sarcastically.

"Ohh..Mr. 6 feet, meri scooty tumne thoki hai aur pagal mujhe kah rahe ho...dimaag kya kisi bakri ko bech kar aaye ho chavani ke bhaav..!" She taunted angrily.

"Dekho hamara mood abhi tumse behas karne ka nhi hai.. apna charge bolo aur hamara pichha chhodo..!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Charge? Juban dekho is aadmi ki, maa baap sanskar dena bhool gaye ya unse bhi sambhale nhi gaye tum..!" She said tauntingly, which fueled his anger.

"Hamari maa ne toh hume acche hi sanskar diye hai par shayad tumhare maa baap ke paas time nhi tha tumhe sanskar Dene ke liye...!" He retorted, touching a nerve, making her glare at him angrily.

She clenched her shrug in her fist in anger, about to reply when her phone rang. She answered it briefly and then hung up.

"Abhi toh emergency hai isliye ja rahe hai par yaad rakhna jis din dobara mile..is baat ka jawab dhang se denge tumhe..!" She warned as she started her scooter.He rolled his eyes and walked back to his car

"Dobara? Bhagwan na kare dobara iski shakal dekhni pade hume..!" He muttered to himself.

"Pata nhi kaise kaise logon ko incense mil jata hai..!" She muttered to herself.

"Pagal ladki..!" He mumbled under his breath.

"Badtameez kahin ka..!" She mumbled under her breath.

   ◦•●◉✿❤️💜❤️💜✿◉●•◦

"Kya hua Roshini, tu thik hai na?" The same girl asked her sister, who was lying on the bed with a sad face.

"Kuch nahi, Haseena.." Roshini replied to her twin sister. They were twins, but their faces, heights, weights, behaviors, and natures were poles apart from each other.