It Starts With a Kiss ✨

Bonus Update..!!

At 3:00 AM

"Tum is waqt nahane kyu ja rahe ho?" Haseena asked curiously, noticing the towel in Anubhav's hand as she came out after bathing.

"Subah ho gyi hai na isliye..!" He replied sleepily.

"Teen baj rahe hai abhi, so jao tum..!" She said, walking towards the mirror.

"Hmm..!" He mumbled and went into the bathroom.

"Aree..*sigh* neend mein ise sach mein kuch samjh nhi aata..!" She muttered to herself. After combing her hair, she applied sindoor to her hairline, put on a bindi on her forehead, applied kajal to her eyes, lipstick on her lips and then smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror.

 After combing her hair, she applied sindoor to her hairline, put on a bindi on her forehead, applied kajal to her eyes, lipstick on her lips and then smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror

(Her Look)

"Sirf Sargi ke liye itna taiyar hona pada...raat mein toh hamari halat kharab hone wali hai..!" She pouted sadly, feeling tired after putting in so much effort into her appearance early in the morning.

"Chal Haseena, sab wait kar rahe honge..!" She said to herself as she heard the bathroom door opening. Her eyes fell on her husband, who had just come out after a bath, a towel wrapped around his waist and he is drying his hair with another towel.

Her gaze lingered on him, the water droplets glistening on his well-toned body like pearls. It wasn't the first time she had seen him like this, but every time, it stirred a different feeling within her, making her forget to breathe.

"Saans le lo pehle..!" He whispered huskily, and as his lips brushed against her sensitive earlobe, she snapped back to reality. He was so close that she could smell his divine cologne, which drove her crazy every time.

"Ahem ahem..(she took a step back) tum itni jaldi kyu jag Gaye aur naha bhi liya?" She asked.

"Woh aadat pad gyi hai na tumhare saath uthne ki toh neend mein bhool gaya..!" He said with a smile.

"Ooh..Aisa hai, thik hai tum aaram Karo hum aate hai..!" She said, trying not to look at him. He took a step closer to her and asked huskily, "Hot hai na?"

She looked at him through the corner of her kohled eyes, and he arched his eyebrows. She held his face in her palms, and in the next moment, they were kissing each other passionately.

Seizing the moment, her hands traced down his bare body, fulfilling their desires as if they were starved for him, while He tenderly cupped her face, drawing her into a deeper, more passionate kiss, causing her to tiptoe in surrender her to him.

And they broke off the kiss. After breaking off the kiss to catch their breath, they looked at each other. He was smirking teasingly while she frowned cutely.

"I hate you..!" She stomped her feet, but he just smiled and kissed her forehead, mumbling, "Sorry."

"Waise Sundar lag rahi ho (he complimented her), ek photo le sakta hoon?" He asked, she hummed with a smile.