The Past

Continued..

"Yeh Chanda mama ko aaj hi late hona hota hai kya..!" Aahan grumbled, holding his stomach as they waited for the moon to appear.

"Tch tch..bechare..!" Karishma teased.

"Laddoo please aaj nhi..!" He pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Haan Karishma, aaj pareshan mat karo waise bhi bechare pure din bhookhe rahe hai..!" Roshini supported him, gently caressing his face. Aahan pouted, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Kya bhabhi, side lekar sara maza kharab kar diya..!" Karishma pouted cutely.

"Yeh Anu aur Haseena Kahan gaye?" Aarti inquired, looking around for them.

"Gaye honge kidhar Kone mein Romance karne.." Aahan joked, giving a high-five to Karishma, who laughed at his jest. However, their laughter faded as they noticed their father's stern gaze.

"Aisa kuch nhi hai, actually Maa, Hasi abhi room mein gyi hai aur jiju ko maine bahar jate dekha tha..!" Roshini explained, shooting a glare at her husband.

"Bahar? Is waqt Anu bahar kis liye gaya hai..!" Aarti murmured, sounding worried.

Meanwhile, Haseena, who was busy on a call on the balcony, noticed Anubhav's car entering the house, passing by the gate.

"Isne toh bola tha bahar garden mein fresh air lena ja raha hai, phir yeh car se wapas..?" Her mind questioned her.

"Hello Doctor..!" The caller interrupted her thoughts. "Haan hum kal aa jayenge jaldi aap, Dr. Mehra ko bata Dena..!" Haseena said before ending the call, her gaze still fixed on his car.

Haseena went to the terrace, which was beautifully decorated for the ritual, where the family had gathered. Apart from their house helpers, there were no guests as they wanted to keep Roshini's pregnancy news a secret for now.

Anubhav also joined them with a smile, and just a few moments later, they began the rituals as the Moon appeared in the sky. Haseena carefully observed her husband's face, which seemed to show signs of tiredness. She also noticed a red mark on his neck for a moment, which caught her attention.

She wanted to ask about it, but she decided to remain quiet, not wanting to spoil everyone's mood. They happily completed the Pooja, and after that, they all enjoyed a delightful dinner together, creating memories.

AnuSeena's Room 🧡

"Tum pooja se pehle kahan gaye the?" She asked, both now resting on the bed in comfortable  clothes.

"Woh ek kaam se gya tha..!" He said with a smile.

"Toh jhooth kyu bola ki garden mein ja raha hoon?"

"Kyunki main us waqt ja raha tha phir call aagya aur Jana pada.." He said.

"Aur yeh Nishan?" She asked pointing at the mark on his neck. He touched his neck and then looks at her.

"Hamari girlfriend ne diye hai, love bites..!" He said teasingly but his smile disappear as soon as he see her eyes.

"Bahar gaye the na toh macchar ne kaat liya..nhi bharosa toh yeh dekho (he shows his hand) macchar ne kata hai..!" He said smilingly.

"Haan maan gaye par sambhal kar raha karo warna ek macchar aur pachas bimari..!" She said.

"Haan doctor pata hai mujhe..!" He said, pulling her closer to his chest, she placed her head on his chest and his wrap his hand around her.

"Waise hamari shaadi ko dedh mahine ho gaye...pata nhi chala na..!" He said smilingly.