•𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬•

CHAPTER 05 - DRINKS
Song- Looking At Me by Sabrina Carpenter
~~TARA~~

We drove off to the party in Liam's Sedan. I told him to roll up the window feeling a bit uncomfortable. I had only recently gotten over the anxiousness I feel in cars. The breeze outside makes me feel better. The warm air makes me forget everything completely clearing my mind. 

"So, Nico just texted the friend group. Apparently the party location changed to the club a few streets back so I'm going to turn around." Liam announced looking through his text messages. 

I gave him a thumbs up through the rear view mirror to which he smiled and took a U-turn. In a few minutes we had arrived at the club. It was a club Estella and I came to before she started dating Liam. We came here for drinks almost once a week. It was hella expensive but we were always able to afford it. 

The place was filled with our batchmates as we went in and filled our years with very up beat music. Each had shots and liquor in there hands. I looked around and saw Nico. He was sitting in one of the sofa's his arm hanging over a girl's shoulder. When he saw me he took his hand off the girl and smirked at me. I averted his gaze quickly, expressionless and followed Estella and Liam through the crowd. 

We reached the bar and got some drinks. After two shots I was in the mood to dance. So I dragged Estella on the dance floor and we swayed to the music. After some more drinks I could feel the effect.

Nico came up to me while I was dancing and I actually smiled at him. To which he replied with a smirk and "Hey Baby." I gave him a "Hi". 

"You look really hot." he said. Although the music was pretty loud, I could make out what he said from the way his mouth moved. And the whole time his evil smirk was on me. 

"Thanks." I actually didn't think anything of his compliment. Nor did I want to give him one in return. Mainly because I wouldn't know what to say. Cause' all that I see in Nico is a dumb football player running after every girl in school. And I was his current target. 

I had never had sex. Never kissed a guy. Never had any physical touch kinda thing with anyone. And never even gotten involved with one. Safe to say I never had the time. I had always been busy with volleyball practices as the captain and my studies were my first priorities after my mom. And focusing on only this determined my popularity in school. 

Nico started dancing with me but I tried not to give too much interest. Until he spoke.

"If you aren't busy, can u spare some time for me tomorrow?" he yelled because of the loud music.

I was not expecting to hear this. He had asked me out...

"I don't think I got anything tomorrow. What for?" I said thinking through my schedule for tomorrow. Volleyball practice wouldn't be there anyway. 

"Just to hang. Don't worry, it'll be just us." he exclaimed. 

Knowing it's just the both of us is something to worry about. What do I do now? What do I say? Maybe I should ask Estella before giving an answer. 

"Uhm... I'll think about it and let you know."

"Oh alright. Let me give you my number." he said pointing at my phone. 

I gave it to him and he added his contact. After that he waved at me and left. Whoa I thought to myself. I quickly looked around for Estella. I caught a glimpse of Liam looking for someone. I assumed it was me and went towards him. 

"There you are, let's go. Estella drank too much and she's going crazy. I already put her in the car. She probably dozed off already." he told me rushing outside, obviously not wanting for his girlfriend to be alone in the car. 

I walked after him and got into his car. Now I can't even ask her what to say to Nico. And I definitely am not asking Liam. So I decided to answer Nico by myself. Why didn't I just tell him an answer then?  

I thought about it through half the ride and decided to go with him. I opened the chat under his name. 

"I'll go. Text me the location and time." 

What could possibly go wrong? 

~~ ~~

Chapter five of 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

Next chapter should be interesting... 

And let me know what you think about the songs I'm putting at the start of each chapter. 

I hope you liked this chapter. If you have any ideas please let me know. 

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote