Chp-5:Unbelievable

Katie, breaking the silence said "This is going to be a long story, okay? And questions at last, and listen carefully to me first.." Cady thought-Like father like daughter! Katie began the story "Liam and Jennifer had the power to enter any world they imagined about, sounds magical, right? Anyways, this power bought a disadvantage too, if one died in that imaginary world then that person would die in the real world too. There is this book called the Imaginarium, it is called by this name because the world described in this can only exist in imagination. Your father and mother decided to visit this world. Jennifer died in that world which makes her deceased in this world, Ironclad came to this world and killed her in this world, as I told you, one that dies there, dies here. Liam survived and so he is still alive. This is the story, now for Eliza...well have you seen any dream where Eliza died?" Cady thought about it for a minute and then answered "Yes! She was killed by a beast! A black color beast, with red eyes and huge wings, just like a dragon!" Katie gulped and then looked at her and said "Well...you have that power too, Eliza died in your imagination and so she died in the real world too...Ironclad came to take this book as Taurus wants the Imaginairum and Ironclad is just like a dog for Taurus, loyal and wiling to do anything! Liam came to save you, but there is one condition, that the person could come to meet someone from the real world, but his or her half soul would be in that world and half soul here.." Cady mumbled "That's why he was acting weird.." then she asked "Who is Taurus and why did my parents got stuck in that world?" Katie replied "Taurus is the ruler of the Azeron, it is a kingdom in the Imaginairum. He wants that book so that he could read it and imagine himself in the Stardust Nexus, it's a place where lots of riches are found and if one will go there then that person would achieve immortality and many other things a human could ask for!" Cady looked confused, and so she asked another question "Why can't he go there? It's in the Imaginarium, right? And how he has that power?" Katie replied, "It is indeed in the Imaginairum but, he can't go there physically because that place is protected by a magical shield and many, many spirits...all the people in the Imaginairum can imagine and go to that particular place, that runs in their genetics and Liam and Jennifer are one of them...that makes you one of the people of Imaginairum, your whole family is an 'Enchanter' including you!" Cady was amused, she was confused at the same time, this was just too much for her to process. She asked, "How do you and Anthony know us?" Katie smiled and replied "We are also Enchanters! Enchanters are the people who belong to the Imaginairum." The birds were chirping and Cady could hear the soft rustle of leaves. Katie said "To enter your imagination you have to believe that it is true, then and only you can do it. Any questions?" Cady nodded. Katie stood up and said "Listen, now you know everything, now relax, give your brain some time to process all these things, tomorrow we have to go and bring your parents back. And oh, by the way, my dad died in the Imaginairum and so Ironclad came here to kill him. Just thought you would think of this question...anyways, which room should I go to?" Cady pointed towards to room next to hers and Katie smiled and went to her room. Cady didn't think about Katie staying here, or anything like that, she wanted to but her mind and heart were already very occupied.