Chp-16: Harry

Cady was imagining her life in her world. She was not able to enter it. She mumbled angrily, "Of course! If they can't get my powers, they won't let me use it too!" Her tone surprised her as she had never spoken like this before. She heard the cellar door open and she quickly got up. Bob entered with a notebook and a pencil in his hand. He was followed by Taurus. He was wearing a black bathrobe-style gown. The sight of Taurus made her heart beat rapidly. He was grinning and began to move closer to Cady. Bob too began to walk towards her. Taurus said in a low tone, "Don't try to act over-smart, okay? Write your story and show Bob how much you have written every day. If you try to talk to that Harry, then you don't know what is going to happen next. I'll kill both-" Cady thought that he was going to say her and Harry's names. But what he said next made her eyes watered up.

"Harry and Alexa. Yes, Alexa is going to be here too!" he began to laugh maniacally. He continued, "Both of them in front of you! First Harry, then Alexa, and then...you!" Cady shouted, "Don't you dare touch her! And, how is she here!?" Taurus moved a step forward and said, "To convince such a stubborn person, requires a person who is very close to you. So, we called Alexa and she would be able to convince you." Cady was burning with rage. She wanted to hit Taurus real hard but she didn't. Bob handed her the notebook and pencil. Taurus and Bob left the cellar and all Cady could think of was Taurus's warning. She tore a small piece of paper and wrote in Klingon, and passed it through the small gap. Harry took it out and read it.

Taurus is bringing my cousin sister here and he gave me a warning that if he caught us passing chits then he would kill the three of us. Now what to do?

Harry tore another small piece of paper and wrote in Klingon. He was so proud of himself as he thought of the plan to communicate in Klingon so that Bob wouldn't understand anything and neither anyone from the Imaginarium. He passed it through the gap and Cady picked it up. She opened it and it said- We won't pass chits frequently, so you write about your family and their history and I'll write mine. We'll, henceforth, only pass chits when it's an emergency. Cady tore another piece of paper and wrote down all about her family ( well...most of them). She passed it to Harry through the gap and he opened it and read it- My mother, Jennifer passed away when I was just a kid. My father, Liam, mysteriously disappeared. Well, they both entered this world and my mom died here but my father is still here. I used to live with my Aunt, Eliza, who was killed by Ironclad. Anthony, my parent's friend came to me and he was also killed by Ironclad. His daughter, Katie came to help me. Brought me here and then betrayed me. Zenroot sent me back and there my cousin Alexa also came to help me. She is the one whom Taurus is bringing here. Aurelia took the form of my mom and manipulated me to come back here. Stupid me, came here without talking to Alexa. Me and Alexa are very close, by the way. So, I am stuck here risking so many lives because of my one mistake." Harry felt bad for Cady, he passed his chit. Cady opened it and he wrote- My parents are Dreamweavers and they taught me to use my powers. One day I used my powers to enter this world and since then I have been stuck here. My parents tried to stop Taurus from spoiling the Imaginarium but he continued his cruel rule. They even got into a war. My family and family friends united and Taurus brought his army. My parents lost the war. It was said the child of my parents ( me ) would be very quiet but would also have destructive powers. That's why they don't talk about me much. Cady felt more petrified. If, Harry's parents, family, and family friends couldn't beat Taurus and his army, then what she is capable of? She thought- Bob would kill me in a minute...and here I am thinking of revenge plans against Taurus! Cady folded the chit and hid it under her pillow. Harry hid it under his mattress. He finally knew who Liam was to Cady. Harry had heard this name somewhere, he thought- Yes! They said he is kept imprisoned in The King's Quandary. I'll write about this to Cady next time. Cady was feeling very hungry. She hadn't eaten for like a day. She felt tired and laid down on the bed. She felt hopeless and began to think how perfect her life was with Liam and Eliza. She doesn't have much memory of her mother so the definition of her perfect life was with Liam and Eliza. All this has happened due to the book, the Imaginarium. And because she decided to go with Aurelia without discussing it with Alexa. She regrets her decisions and her parents' decision to enter this dangerous world.