Chp-10: Alexa

The next morning, Fuzzball was hopping up and down on Cady's stomach which made her frown and she slowly opened her eyes, and asked hoarsely "What is the matter?" Fuzzball opened her tiny wings and flew towards the door, signaling Cady to open it. She got up, put on her sandals and opened it. Cady followed her downstairs and saw a girl sitting on the couch, and for a crazy moment she thought that it was Katie but, no, this girl had blonde hair. The girl turned towards Cady, stood up, and smiled. Cady instantly recognized her and sighed in relief. She quickly walked towards her and hugged her, she needed lots of comfort from a person who knew her and who wouldn't betray her. Alexa said, "I know what you are going through, I know it's hard but you have to accept the fact that you are the Enchantress." As she said this, Cady moved backward and asked "How do you know?" Alexa smiled and held her hand and they both sat on the couch, she said "I've known this for quite a long time, Cady...my parents told me as soon as they observed my powers." Cady was confused, she then realized that Alexa belongs to her family so that makes her an Enchanter too! Alexa continued " I am also an Enchanter. But you...you are an Enchantress, do you know the powers of an Enchantress?" Cady replied "A few...lik--" Alexa interrupted, "I'll tell you all, okay? So, you can create worlds, bring back people from the dead, and most importantly, you can take any form and have their creature's powers only if you are very experienced, which you are currently not, but don't worry...we'll get to that." Cady was shocked, she asked hesitantly "What do you mean by, take any form and-" Again she was interrupted which made her frown, "For example, if you want to be a unicorn then you just have to imagine and you will be a unicorn! You could fly, do magic, and all that stuff...same applicable for Wolverine, Vampire, Mermaid, etc." Cady rubbed her palms together and sighed, she was getting nervous as she had so much to learn and she had to fight with Taurus, the devil! She was not able to believe all this, she wanted this to end, just like one of her nightmares, she wanted Eliza to be calling her down for breakfast, taking her studies, she didn't want to fight with some devil and save a completely different world in imagination, but she had to, because Taurus was very cruel and her father was there, she wanted to meet him. Alexa snapped her fingers and she said "You know what? Learning all these powers might either take you a few months or years...so, now you know everything and start working on your powers, girl!" Cady chuckled and said, "You didn't tell me about you!" Alexa smirked and she said "I am 14 years old and you know our family history. When I was 10 years old I told my mother about my dreams which felt way too real, so she told me to imagine a few worlds and hence they got to know about my powers." Cady nodded and then she asked, "So you are going to stay here?" Alexa said chuckling "Yes! Of course!" Cady took her to the guest room. Alexa was fascinated, there were books everywhere and maps of different worlds from different books were taped on the walls. She kept her bags and said to Cady "Tomorrow, we'll first learn about how to enter and exit any world you imagine. Okay?" Cady nodded and left the room. She walked towards her room and when she opened the door, she found a woman dressed in golden clothes and long-thick brown hair standing in the middle. Her face was not visible, Cady was sweating, and then that woman said "Don't worry Cady." She said just three words and they sounded so sweet to Cady, it felt like she drank the water from the pond in heaven. Cady's fear just disappeared when she heard the woman's voice, she was just so mesmerized with the voice that she was not able to think of anything else. Although she realized one thing, she was sure that she could taste words too. Pretty sure.