chapter 11; Vow & Uraume

In the morning, Satoru wakes up, feeling refreshed and satisfied from the night before. Satoru has this morning glow that every man has when they just had good sex. Meanwhile, poor Kuna looks like he just got hit by lightning. Kuna looks so exhausted... it's to be expected since Satoru ramming wild yesterday. Especially with the merciless love marks all over Kuna's body.

Satoru yawns and wraps Sukuna tightly to his chest while playing with Kuna's black undercut hair. He hummed and kissed Kuna on the forehead.

"I hate you..." A hoarse voice broke out from the smaller male in his embrace. Satoru grins and replies with a sing-song voice. "Morningg~"

"You brat..." Sukuna groans like a grumpy old man. He was frowning. It's understandable when you feel like you've been split apart for hours

"Why so grumpy? I thought you were happy last night?" Satoru teased his beloved

He can't stop himself from enjoying his fiance's tired and irritated expression. Satoru caressed his fiance's waist slowly and with affection, his fingers trailing in slow motion along the crescent marks on Kuna's body from Satoru's nails that gripped him too tight last night. His movements are slow, making it somehow sensual even tho it's just a simple gesture of affection.

"You little shit- fuck youngsters' stamina, I'm not going to do this again." Sukuna scoffs, frowning. His body is so sore to the point he can only lay down as he channels his reverse curse energy to his back to ease the pain.

Satoru laughs loudly when his beloved scoffs at him. He finds it quite funny as he scuffles his fiance's hair. Satoru then pulls his beloved to a sitting position so he can big-spoon the curse.

"You old bastard! It's not my fault that you can't handle this young boy's stamina. How could you possibly rule the world if you get exhausted by just a simple loving making?"

Sukuna tugged Satoru's ear and scolded Satoru like a mother. "That's not how you talked to your elders, brat! You seem to get cockier when I'm not around. And I'm not old. 27 is a prime age, do you hear me?!"

It feels so nostalgic when the curse scolded him. He can't help to giggle, remembering his childhood with Sukuna. "27 is not a prime age. I mean, look at you. You are so goddamn old that you are too weak to handle me."

"IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING HORNY!" Kuna growls. He didn't take the insult lightly.

It seems like the younger man enjoys teasing his old man a lot. In fact, he is now enjoying their little fights like a child.

"Come on, Kuna! I thought you would be more mature for a 27-year-old man. Can't you take a few words like a real man? snicker you are such a child..."

"What the fuck?! You know what? Whatever." He huffed with a frown. Arms crossed on his chest, as he pouts. Satoru almost squeals seeing this, Kuna looks so goddamn cute when he's sulking. He just wants to kiss those pout away.

"Come on~ Just accept the fact that you are getting old and tired. I mean, your body is exhausted after one round! Meanwhile, my body is still bursting with energy. I can last the entire day if I want to. It's clear which one is better." Satoru broke out an eat-sitting grin, Sukuna was trying so hard not to slap that face.

"Unfortunately for you, kid. My horny phase is already long past."

"Is that so? Then how come you acted like a horny teenager when we are making love last night?" the man teased his fiance playfully.