chapter 12; Meeting The Gojo clan

*Please don't play the music before the cue

After their little banter, courtesy of Satoru's jealousy. Uraume leaves them to cook breakfast. Meanwhile, Satoru is latching on to Sukuna by putting the smaller male on his lap while he's pampering the curse nape with kisses. Embarrassing? Yes. But Satoru didn't let him go. And Sukuna gave up trying for a while ago.

"So what are you planning now? You proposed to me, yes, but what now? Are you going to bring me to your clan?" Sukuna asked at the uncertainty of their next step for marriage.

"Hmmm~ you are curious. Okay, the wedding will be held traditionally. You will become part of the clan. We have to make the announcement publicly since I'm the head of the Gojo Clan. The clan no- the entire Japan will acknowledge you. After the ceremony, we will stay together, officially as husband and wife."

Sukuna hummed. "What if... they didn't accept me?"

"What are you talking about? You have nothing to worry about. Of course, they would accept you. That wouldn't be much of a deal. As long as I marry you then my clan will acknowledge you as my wife because I am the head of the family. So really, you don't have a single thing to be worried about. "

Satoru smiles, giving his beloved an encouraging and reassuring look, before kissing his forehead.

Sukuna looked skeptical. "Hmm... I doubt that. I mean- who in their right mind would welcome a cursed person like me with open arms?"

"What kind of silly talk is that? Of course, my family would welcome you with open arms. Let's be honest... most of my family members, and even those high-ranked personnel, are probably worshiping you." Satoru added a sly smirk on his face.

Sukuna rolled his eyes. "Some of those old fools called me a god out of nowhere just because I'm different. Not like I give a fuck, but how about you? People will talk a lot about you. Probably about a demon successfully bewitched the Gojo clan head." Sukuna said sarcastically.

Satoru smiled in amusement and chuckled at his beloved's sarcasm."People may talk about me badly since I'm getting married to a demon. But I don't care. I would still marry you. You don't even know how to be subtle or how to act ladylike or act like a good woman. Yet I still want you very badly."

"Obviously since I'm not a woman" Sukuna rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"And that is exactly why I like you~" Satoru whispered softly. "You're not a woman, you're not ladylike, you are not gentle but actually quite vulgar and annoying, yet when I'm with you, It felt so natural, and I couldn't deny that I love how imperfectly perfect you are~"

"Oi, you're going to compliment me or insult me? Choose one, brat!"

"I'm doing both~ can't you tell?" Satoru chuckled. "You're just so cute when you're annoyed." He playfully pinches Sukuna's cheek, making the man blush and swat his hand away flusteredly.

"You're insufferable... if they oppose this... are you going to agree with them?" Sukuna hesitantly asked, he avoided looking into Satoru's eyes. Not wanting the younger male to see his vulnerable sight.

Satoru's demeanor immediately turned very serious when his beloved asked him that question. Probably the most serious expression Sukuna had ever seen so far from him.