Chp-1: Move On

A/N ( Author's Note )

Hello!

I am a teenager and this is my first time publishing a story. Looking forward towards your reviews and I hope you like my story!

Enjoy!

********************************************************************

Cady woke up in the middle of the night panting. She had a nightmare, a frequently recurring nightmare that haunts her. She got out of her bed and opened her closet, took out her father's sweater and wore it. She hugged herself, thinking that Liam, her father was hugging her. She always did this, whenever she experienced this nightmare. Midnight, she looked at the clock, yawned, and decided to go back to bed.

"Rise and Shine, my little bookworm!" Eliza, Liam's elder sibling, Cady's aunt said, while opening the drapes. Cady opened her eyes and gave Eliza the look. Eliza said " Now, now, young lady! Don't give me the ' Please, Eliza! Five more minutes..' get up, fresh n' up, and come downstairs, after breakfast, you know you have a test." Cady nodded and said, " Yes, of Math, Trigonometry.." Eliza sighed and moved her hand over Cady's forehead, and said " You are thirteen years old, Cady. Six years have passed, since that incident, and you are still getting those nightmares! I know it's hard, but girl, you've got to move on.." Cady frowned. Eliza got up and left the room.

After breakfast, Cady took her bag and sat on her table in her study room, or as she calls it ' Classroom'. Cady has been homeschooled by Eliza since the death of her mother, Jennifer. During the test, all Cady could think of was how Liam used to get easily offended whenever Eliza teased him by making negative comments about Trigonometry. It was Liam's favorite branch of Mathematics. Eliza said sternly " Cady! Focus on your test, and don't think about other things!". Cady frowned and continued. After finishing the test, Cady told Eliza to check it right away, and so she did. "Good job, Cady...and I seriously think you should now move on.." "I can't! OK? I just can't!" Cady shouted, shuddering and with her lips quivering she managed to say " I lost my mum at the age of three, and my dad at the age of seven! I know the reason of the death of my mum, but my dad! He...he just.." she was sobbing. Eliza felt guilty and hugged her tightly, and she began to cry and said " I know bookie, I miss them too" Cady smiled a bit, as she loved it when anyone called her 'Bookie', she got this nickname based on the obsession she has for books. She looked up at Eliza and said " Where do you think Li is?" ( she calls Liam, her dad, Li )

Eliza said " I don't know...I don't know.."