1st day.

! Curse words !

Jeana's POV again

We finally arrived in greece. We quickly got out of the airport after arriving and we all headed to the hotel we're staying at with a bus. At the hotel lobby, we waited a bit since it took a bit long for the check-in. Sora and I talked.

Sora: soo.. I saw you sleeping on cris' shoulder on the plane. What was that all about huh?
Jeana: It was a minor incident I still don't like him. Sora can I ask you a question?
Sora: what?
Jeana: do you know if what nawaf said on the plane was true or not?
Sora: well depends, what did he say?
Jeana: nvm.
Sora: um ok

Mrs turner: OKAY KIDS LISTEN UP!
Room 122: eliva and rona
Room 123: hamza and Mohammed
Room 124: meryem and kessie
Room 125: Elias and Salem
Room 126: Silas and oscar
Room 127: Aisha and ovia
Room 201: Soraya and Jeana
Room 202: Cristiano and Nawaf

Sora: Uhm Mrs Turner? How come our room are on the second story?
Mrs Turner: there weren't many room left near the others.
Sora: okay thank you.

Sora, nawaf, cris and I all went to our rooms together since we're the only ones on the second story and since our rooms are directly in front of each other. Sora and I want to our room while cris and nawaf walked into their room.

Jeana: I think it's great that we are alone on the second story, I mean we can literally sneak out and do whatever we want.
Sora: yeah, really cool.

Suddenly cris and Nawaf came into our room

"Hey girls" cris says as he jumps on my bed
"Get out of my bed you'll make me stink" I say

The teacher called us all down through the Walky talky we got. Sora and Nawaf had to go grab something from nawaf's room and it had something to o with sora so of course she had to tag along. Cris and I went downstairs earlier and we used the elevator. When we reached the first floor, we walked out of the elevator together, alone. Of course our class stared at us like we were some sort of alien.

Mrs turner: where are the other two?
Jeana: they went to go get something they're coming after us

Mrs turner nodded and told us that we can all go anywhere we want as long as we're near the hotel and as long as we're back before 7pm.

I stood there with sora when she came back. Out of nowhere, Elifa came up to me.

Elifa: Jeana, have you been seeing cris?
Jeana: uhm, no. Everyone knows we hate each other?
Elifa: yes but, you both came out of the elevator alone. Omg, have you guys been kissing?
Jeana: on god no.
Elifa: if you say so.

She walks away and I turn to look at sora

Jeana: damn.. I just walked out of the same elevator what's the big deal?
Sora: well...you guys always argue and I guess people might suspect something?
Jeana: well they all suspected wrong jeez.

Sora and I were walking outside when suddenly, aisha came up to me.

Aisha: so you have been fucking cris huh?
Jeana: uhm..No?
Aisha: admit it, you're a whore.
Jeana: I'm 12. Why would I fuck cris. I'm not even a teenager yet?
Aisha: that's my point, you're a whore.
Jeana: look aisha, I know you're like crazy obsessed with cris and I'm sorry if you think I stole him from you which I didn't but no I am not a whore and no I am not fucking someone at 12 years old.
Aisha: whatever. Stay away from him.

With that, she walks away.

Sora: damn. That was something.
Jeana: Aisha is just like cris, arrogant and stupid.
Sora: girl bffr, you love cris. You literally walked with him earlier, you talked with him earlier and you slept on his shoulder. Stop making up lies.
Jeana: whatever!!