Museum trip

! Curse words included !

Short chapter bc I didn't know what to write also go check out my third story! "The Shop worker" I just published it and it only has 2 chapters for now! :)

We arrived at the museum and got out. I walked down the steps of the bus but then...I tripped. Before I could fall to the ground, there was someone who caught me. Guess who it was. Cris. Once I was safe he let go of me. I then turned to him..

"Thanks Ig.." I said, not wanting to look at his face.
"Whatever Ig." He said before walking away and talking to nawaf.

I turned to sora, who was standing there, jumping up and down like she's seen the best thing ever.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked her emotionless.
"Helloooo? Cris just saved you! If that's not a sign, idk what is."
"A sign for what?"
"That he likes you!"
"Nah he doesn't.. he was just nice. I would do the same"
"Reallyyy? You would?" She said after gasping
"Yes I would now shut up and let's go to Mrs turner"

We walked over to our teacher and and listened to her checking if everyone is there. Once she made sure everyone was there, she went into the museum with all of us following behind. Sora and I were standing in front of a statue of zeus when suddenly cris pulled me away from her. He pulled me to the corner of the room where we could barely be seen.

"Jeana I have to tell you something." He said
"What?"
"I don't know how to start but uh I found out that the one guy who showed you around in school for the extracurriculars is betting on you."
"Wdym betting on me?"
"His friends bet him that he couldn't get with you until the end of next month."
"Oh.. where did you even hear that?"
"I heard it from Muhammed. He's friends with him."
"Oh. How do I even know if I should trust you?"
"Bc I don't lie. Ever."
"Sure. Let's just get back to our friends."

He sighed and we went back. I noticed he kept staring at me everytime I wasn't looking. Even if I wasn't looking, I could feel it. It was so hot outside so I was basically sweating. I drank all of my water already so I didn't have any more. We all went outside to look at another statue and I could feel myself almost collapsing. Then, cris came up to me.

"Hey you okay?"
"Yh I'm just kind of lightheaded cuz of all the heat..I drank all of my water already."
"Ig you can drink some of mine."
"Did you already drink out of it?"
"Nah."
"But then you won't be able to drink for the rest of the trip"
"Idrc"
"Okay fine. Thanks." I say as I take the water bottle from his hand.

Sora and Nawaf were watching us from the corner, kind of admiring us.
I finished taking a few sips before putting the screw back on. I walked over to sora, who was standing in front of the statue, taking pics.

"Hey" I said, scaring her a bit
"Omg don't come up behind me like that."
"Sorry, so when are we going inside?"
"I think in 20 minutes."
"What??"
"Yh, Mrs turner said that we're eating outside at those tables over there." She said and points to 6 tables.
"Oh okay, when are we eating?"
"Not sure"

Then, Mrs turner called us to go eat the lunches we brought.
Cris, nawaf, sora and I sat at a table together. We took out our lunches, I noticed cris didn't have any lunch with him. He forgot to pack some. He's very forgettable and he doesn't even care.

"Cris, don't you have any lunch with you?" I ask him
"Nah, idrc."
"Are you hungry?" I ask

He shakes his head a bit.

"Are you sure? Here I can give you some of my chips"
"Nah I'm fine"
"Pls take some, it's so hot and you'll collapse"
"Awwwhhh you care so much about him Jeana" sora interrupted
"Shush. Now pls take it cris. Cmon. I'm serious."
"Cris you better take it before yo girl gives you the silent treatment" nawaf added
"Shut yo ugly jit ass up"cris said and took the bag of chips without saying nothing else.

While we ate, we kept making eye contact which was oddly..hot? Uhh..

There was a breeze of wind that was blowing on our faces and I loved it. It was refreshing and my hair was in my face and I threw my head back to expose my neck to the cold wind.

Cris' POV

A cold breeze of wind came blowing over our table as I ate the chips Jeana gave me. I noticed her throwing her head back to expose her neck. Gosh she looks so good. The fuck am I thinking? I think this it's time I accept my fate. I am fucking falling in love with this girl.

Jeana's POV

It stopped blowing wind and I got back to what I was eating, we were all finished with eating and our teacher called us to continue visiting some statues in the museum. We did so and I took lots of pics.
Then sora started talking to me.

"Hey Jeana."
"What?"
"Cris keeps looking at you"
"So?"
"I think he likes you Jeana"
"No way. We both don't like each other."
"The interaction at lunch had me thinking otherwise."
"That was something else."
"Sureeeee."

I rolled my eyes and I left to go to another statue. Our teacher told us a little bit about each statue and it was a little bit boring at the museum since I wasn't interested in Greek gods but I didn't really mind.

Cris' POV

I kept looking at Jeana and then sora looked at me and I guess she caught me looking bc right after I did, she started to talk to Jeana and she laughed. I looked away and Nawaf started talking.

"Yo dude you keep looking at Jeana. Are you crushing on her?"
"Uh nah nah I just keep looking bc I'm wondering how she looks so busted up"
"Sure cris I know when you have a crush."
"Nah nah I don't trust me"
"Mhm. Sure."

I swallowed. Hard. And I guess that gave it away bc immediately after that, Nawaf kind of celebrated.

"No wayyyyy! I'm so happy omfg"
"What?" I ask
"You deffo like her. Ask her out."
"Nah she'll say no"
"So you DO like her?"
"Ig a little bit... don't tell sora though. And deffo don't tell Jeana or I'll end my friendship with you"
"Ok ok relax"

Then, Jeana walked away from sora.

Jeana's POV

About 30 minutes passed and now we could go back to the hotel again. We followed Mrs turner out of the museum and we waited on the bus. Sora kept nudging me because she saw cris looking at me, even if it was only for 0.2 seconds or something. The bus arrived and we got in.