2nd day

! Curse words !

It was now 8am and time for everyone to wake up.

Jeana: let's go to sora and nawaf, i bet they're awake now
Cris: mhm

We both walk over to the room they're in.

Sora: oh hey guys, did you sleep well?
Jeana: haha very funny sora.
Cris: I mean shi I did
Nawaf: how cute. Btw Cris why is your hair tied up in a bun?
Cris: Oh because she was bored and decided to make me a 4 year old little girl waiting for her mommy to come pick her up.
Nawaf: that is oddly specific but ok
Jeana: shut up guys. So you losers aren't ready yet but me and cris are so we're going downstairs.
Sora: Yh just go we'll come after

We both go downstairs again with the elevator. But once again when we come out, people stare.
I notice that Aisha walks up to me. Cris is next to me.

Aisha: Jeana I told you to stay away from him
Jeana: Aisha he doesn't belong to you and besides we're friends?
Aisha: ya right, he wouldn't be friends with someone like you.
Cris: actually Aisha I would. Yk just because we dated once doesn't mean I still belong to you?
Aisha: ugh.

Aisha walks away and I turn to look at cris

"Thanks for standing up for me" I tell him, clearly thankful.
"No worries, I never really liked Aisha anyways. I just always thought of her as a friend" he told me.
"Oh..okay." I answer

Elifa comes up to me and takes me away from cris

Elifa: Jeanaaa, there is deffo something going on between you and cris, the way you both talk, the way he looks at you and just the way he stood up for you ahhhh!!
Jeana: Elifa, nothing is going on. We're just friends.
Elifa: oh? Still better than the past.
Jeana: pff...I have to get back to cris now, he's standing there alone lol.
Elifa: oh yeah sorry, you can't keep your man waiting.

She winked after saying that and I just roll my eyes playfully and walk over to him again.

Jeana: sorry about that
Cris: dw, where are sora and nawaf they're taking really long
Jeana: I have no idea. I wonder what we're doing today.
Cris: me too. Probs smth boring tho bc Mrs turner is boring asf.
Jeana: true

Sora and Nawaf finally come and now we're all talking.

Mrs Turner: Listen up kids! Today we're going to go visit a museum about the greek gods so make sure to wear something that is appropriate for the weather.

After she said that, everyone got 3 hours before we left. Enough time for breakfast, changing outfits again, packing some stuff for the museum trip and Ig playing games with friends

Everyone went to the cafeteria to get some breakfast.
Of course sora, nawaf, cris and I sat down together at a table and ordered together. I ordered a smoothie bowl with bananas and strawberries, sora ordered an avocado toast, nawaf ordered some fruit pancakes and cris ordered a smoothie bowl as well.

Sora: ooo, talk about matching breakfast.
Nawaf: righttt literally what I thought
Jeana: please shut up

They laugh and the food finally comes and we start to eat. I notice that cris kept looking at me but I didn't think much of it. After we all ate and talked, we went back to our rooms.

Jeana: I'm gonna go get dressed for the weather bc I mean in Greece it's so hot and I'm wearing a sweater, I'm also taking a shower bc I feel disgusting
Sora: okay Imma get changed as well.

What Sora was wearing: