She's mine.

! Curse words included !

Okay sooo uhmmm im alive pookies. Yes very surprising Ik haha. Anyways I will be posting a writing schedule soon because like I gotta keep y'all updated. I don't have any ideas for chapters so if you have any recommendations/ideas then write them in the comments so I'm so sorry if this is a short/bad chapter! Enjoy! BTW GO CHECK OUT MY STORY "THE SHOP WORKER"

Jeana's POV

I woke up to a message on my phone.

"Gmmmm" said the text. It was from.. well Cris.

I smiled at the text before replying back with

"Gm 🤍"

Damn, I'm bold asf today cuz since when did I send hearts to anyone?

I turned off my phone and I turned over to Sora, who was surprisingly already awake. I gently tapped her on her back and she turned around to me.

"Hey good morning"
"Good morning. Gosh I slept soooo good" she said
"Oh really?"
"Yh and it was all bc of my dream"
"What was it about?"
"It was about nawaf and I. Gosh I love him"
"Sora listen, I like nawaf and stuff cuz we're all friends right? But I don't know I just want you to be careful since yk nawaf literally rejected u like 2 days before you got together? I don't want your heart to get broken."
"Don't worry, I'll watch out. But pls be happy for me in the mean time."
"I am." I said.
"So, what's even going on with you and Cris, you guys were uh..kissing, the other day."
"Oh uh..we're together"
"I'm over the moon happy for you."
"Thank you" I said and smiled at her.

Then, someone knocked on the door.

"I'll go get it" I said and stood up to get the door.

As soon as I opened it, I saw Aisha.

"Oh god." I muttered under my breath.

"We have to seriously talk. Now." She said
"Why?"
"Bc. It's urgent."
"Ok?" I replied and closed the door behind me.
"So? What's up?" I asked
"Are you and Cris together?"
"Why?"
"Just asking."
"I wanna know why."
"Pls just tell me."
"We are." Cris said out of nowhere. ( KAJSJAJDSNJSJSJSNSJSJSJ 🤭 )

He stood next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Aisha looked furious. Like steam was almost fuming out of her head. She walked away without saying a word and I turned to Cris.

"Why'd you do that!"
"Bc I can" he said and gave me a peck on the lips

I couldn't help but smile at him.

"So, what are we doing today?" He asked me
"Idk, probs staying here again"

Then, Sora came out of my room and she looked at us.

"Hey guys so uh I think mrs turner said that we're going on a walk today" Sora mentioned
"Oh. Where to?"
"To the forest. I think we have to do some challenges and I think we're also camping somewhere and starting a bonfire. I'm not sure though"
"Ok well when is it?" Cris said
"Idk like at 11am or smth."
"Well then I should better start packing the camping stuff" I said
"Yh me too" Cris said then let go of my shoulder and kissed me on my cheek before heading to his room.

I looked at Sora and we both went back inside our rooms where we packed our stuff for the camping trip.
I also quickly got ready in the bathroom.
After about 1 hour of packing, I went to use the bathroom. After I came back, Cris and Sora were talking to each other.

"There u are" Cris said as he walked over to me, towering me.
"Wdym? Is something wrong?"
"No, I just missed you" he said and hugged me.
"Cris relax we saw each other like an hour ago. It's not the end of the world." (Only ogs know 🤷‍♀️)
"Yh but I still miss you"

Cute. But also a little cringe. But it was Cris, so it was okay.

Then our teacher announced through the Walkie-Talkie that we were about to leave for the walk. We headed downstairs with nawaf joining us and we stood there in the assembly of our class.

"Ok class listen up, I will be announcing the groups for this camping walk aka trip. We'll be camping for only a day since the hotel offers only one day of the opportunity for visitors and stayers to be somewhere else. So, the first group iseliva, rona, hamza and Mohammed. You're in charge of the first task which is stated on the paper. The second group is meryem, kessie, Elias and Salem. Also stated on the papers, third group is Nawaf, oscar, Sora, ovia. Task is also on the papers and last but not least, the fourth group is Aisha, Silas, Cris and Jeana. You guys have a special task and I will be telling you in a minute."

Shit. Not with Aisha. I hate her. She'll definitely make this walk a nightmare.

Cris' POV

As soon as the teacher announced us into our groups, I was relieved that I was with Jeana. But I was also with Aisha. And worse, with Silas. The guy who once hit on Jeana. The guy who's insanely competitive at everything, on the football field, the class president votes, school projects and even who has pulled more girls. Obviously me.
He is one of the worst jerks I have ever met and he makes my life at this boring school a fucking nightmare. Especially now, since he's in the same group as one of the prettiest girls in class. Fuck it, the prettiest in the school.
The teacher told us what task we had and we all got together in a group, unfortunately.
I couldn't stand the way that Silas kept staring at jeana like a hungry, thirsty, dog. So I held her hand.

Jeana's POV

Once I felt the soft, warm hands of Cris' on mine. I immediately felt butterflies in my stomach. We started to walk to the destination of where we had to do our task and then cris let go of my hand for a split second. Suddenly, Silas pulled me away from cris. I looked at him and was about to say something.

"Shhh. Stop. Don't be so loud." He said before I could open my mouth and get words out of it.
"What do you want?" I asked him, bored.
"Sheesh no need to be so harsh. Well, I just wanted to tell you that Cris is using you"
"Pls Silas, I know about you and your tricks. Remember when we were together for like a week but then you broke up with me cuz you "found a better girl"?"
"I mean..uh that was something else. Jeana I still like you, ok?"
"Yh Yh spare me the sob story."
"I'm serious. I was thinking that we could maybe get back together?"
"She's mine." A familiar, handsome voice said. I turned to my left side, where he was standing.
"Does she have your name on her?"
"No but she's about to. So you better go before I make you."
"You're not intimidating to me. Just because you're the son of a famous footballer who news flash, isn't even the Goat, doesn't mean you scare me."
"Grow a few inches and then you can talk."

Silas furrowed his eyebrows together and glared at me for a second before walking away.

"Cris! You didn't have to be so mean. You completely towered over him!"
"And? He deserved it. He fucking cheated on you?"
"It wasn't even anything serious cmon, we're barely teenagers."
"You're right but still. It'll make him a bad person once he's found love when he's older."
"Poor person then" I said and he chuckled.
"Crissssss I need your help!" Aisha said in her annoying pick-me voice. She still hasn't accepted the fact that he's literally taken.
"Find someone else to help you" he said in his cold attitude

I hit his shoulder playfully and walked over to Aisha.

"Should I help you?" I said and forcingly smiled at her even if I didn't have to.
"Ew no I don't want help from your crusty hands"
"Like You're the one to talk" I whispered.

Luckily, she didn't hear it. Nah actually, unfortunately, she didn't hear it. Would've been funny starting an argument with her, she'll lose anyway. Cris and I were together for the whole task until all of the groups came together and we could finally settle down and start the bonfire.