Confrontation

! Curse words included !

Cris' POV

Jeana walked back in. She looked at me with a concerning look.

Jeana: Cris, we need to talk
Cris: what, what's wrong now?

She sighed and sat next to me. Fuck, I think I know what's going to happen next.

Jeana: I think I turned into a potato yesterday.

Oh. Not really what I was expecting but okay?

Cris: what?
Jeana: LMAO ok sorry I just Idk I love French fries and like chips and just generally potatoes so I just wanted to say I think I turned into a potato cuz like idk just potatoes are so yummy and-
Cris: ok ok I know, you like potatoes now shut up please
Jeana: damn, way to ruin the mood.

I sighed and decided to ask her about the text.

Cris: I saw a text on your phone earlier.
Jeana: oh ok, what did it say?
Cris: the person asked if you had told someone something already.
Jeana: who was the text from?
Cris: someone named Julon.

Her eyes widened at my mention of the name.

Jeana: it's no one, don't worry about it.
Cris: tell me. Who the hell is Julon and Who do you have to tell something?

She looked at me nervously and then, someone walked into our tent.

"Hey guys so- oh. Am I interrupting something?"
"N-no Sora, it's okay. Uh." Jeana looked at me nervously before walking over to Sora.

I groaned. God dammit Sora if you didn't just walk in I would've been able to know who he was. And what she was supposed to tell someone. I flopped down on my sleeping bag and closed my eyes. Then, someone walked inside of the tent again.

"Cris."

I sat up and saw Jeana standing there, as stunning as ever.

"Jeana."
"I wanna tell you the truth."
"Ok, so be it."
"The guy who texted me was an old classmate of mine in Dubai. You see uh...we..we were together once and we really liked each other. I guess he wasn't able to get over me. We stayed in contact because we weren't really only together but also best friends."
"I see. But who do you have to tell something."
"That's what I wanted to talk about now. You're the one I need to tell something."
"And what's that?"
"I kept asking Julon about advice because I just feel so overwhelmed lately and I feel so...idk..just weird. And I don't know if it's because of you or because I just moved here a month ago or because there are already people gossiping about me in school but I just figured you're the first thing I have to observe. I think we should talk.."

Oh.

"About what?"

Silence.

"I don't think I wanna be in a relationship with you anymore."

...

"Ok."

She looked at me, surprised by my reaction.

"I hope you understand. I don't wanna hurt your feelings any further. But the truth is I..I wanna focus more on my new life in this school before making any big decisions like dating the most popular guy or hanging out with the most popular guy. Not to mention, I don't like Aisha but I still don't want her to hate me. I know that deep down she's a good person, but me dating you doesn't help the fact that I'm trying to make her realize that she doesn't have to be rude to people who are nice. I hope you understand."
"Jeana"
"Hm?"
"Julon is not over you."
"Huh?"
"He is still in love with you."
"No he isn't"
"I know how guys think Jeana. Julon is trying to brainwash you into thinking that I might be one of the reasons why you're so overwhelmed. And shit, he might be right. But let me ask you something, when he was talking to you, did you guys call or anything?"
"Yeah only once to talk about my situation."
"Was his voice slightly higher than usual?"
"Uh...yea?"
"See. He was insecure and nervous. He tried to brainwash you. Im not trying to stop you from breaking up with me, but I'm saying that Julon is still in love with you."
"He can't be though, he has a girlfriend."
"Then he's trying to distract himself from getting over you."

...

"I'm going to sleep. Good night" I said.

Jeana's POV

I stood there, in silence as I watched him going to sleep in his sleeping bag.

...

How do I tell him that I was joking and that Julon was helping me do that by sending me that message?

I cleared my throat.

"Uh Cris?"
"Yes, Jeana?"
"I'm sorry if you're mad or not in the mood but I wanted to tell you something"
"What now."
"I was just joking"

He sat up and looked at me, dead serious.

"Are you actually fucking serious right now?"
"A-Are you mad?"
"What do you think?"
"Y...yes....?"

He sighed and stood up. He was towering over me again.

"I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. Why would you even do that?"
"I wanted to see ur reaction..You always teased and bullied me and I wanted to do something to get back at you. I never meant for it to get this far"
"Whatever. I'm just happy that we're still together."

I smiled at him.

"Wait, what time even is it?" I asked
"Dunno, like 10:30pm?"
"Oh shit, that's way too early. Btw where even are Sora and Nawaf?"

He shrugged but then nawaf and Sora walked into the tent

"Hey guys so uh anyways what are y'all doing?" Sora said as she stood in front of me
"Nothing honestly. I'm rlly bored rn" I said
"Same, should we make a TikTok?"
"Omggggg yes I'm down"

The boys groaned in annoyance

"Do we have to be in it?" Nawaf said
"Who cares abt y'all it's just me and my girl" Sora answered
"Thank god." Cris muttered

I laughed as Sora rolled her eyes

"So what are we doing? A transition, dance, lip syncing Or what?"
"Let's do a transition, maybe like a before we leave Greece transition!"
"Yeah sounds like fun alright"

She set up her phone and we shot the first clip in our tent.
As soon as we finished shooting the first clip, Nawaf said something that completely caught me off guard

"Damn Sora didn't know you packed all that"

My jaw freaking dropped.

"Ain't no way u just said that bro" Cris said
"Oops."

Sora was raising her eyebrows in surprise. Then she burst out in laughter.

"I'm sorry HAHAH but no one ever said that to me so it's just so unfunny to the point its funny"
"Bruh" nawaf said
"Alright guys should we go to sleep cuz like tomorrow we're going to the escape room" Sora said
"Yeah I'm kind of tired anyway" Cris said
"Same honestly" I added
"Alright I'll turn off the lamp"

I turned off the lamp and we all went to sleep.

GUYS THIS WAS SUCH A BAD CHAPTER OML 😭😭