The plans

! Curse words included and inspired by never be like you !

It was another sunny day. I woke up with sora on my side, still sleeping. Her eyes were puffy and red. I felt so sorry for her. What if the same thing would happen to cris and I if I ever told him?

Cris' POV

Nawaf told me everything about sora. That's just messed up. He spent all night pacing back and fourth in the room, thinking about whether it was the right decision or not. I don't even remember listening to him. What if the same thing happened to Jeana and I if I told her?

Jeana's POV

I got up from bed, heading to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Great. Poofy hair, dirty skin, just everything. I decided to take a shower. I got in the shower and turned on the water.

After 20 mins, I got out and texted cris

"You awake?"
"Mhm" he replied within seconds
"Let's meet in the hallway again"
"Sure Ig"

I turned off my phone and got dressed
What Jeana wore:

I turned off my phone and got dressedWhat Jeana wore:

Sora was still sleeping, I looked at the time. 6:57am.
Great, one hour left until everyone wakes up. I closed the door to my room and saw cris, already sitting on the couch. He was still in his pjs. Gosh he looked so fine. Messy hair, pjs, just everything. I went over to him.

"Good morning" I said
"Good morning" he answered.

I sat down next to him and started scrolling on my phone. I decided to do some tiktoks. I put my hair in a bun. I started filming. I posted a video and after almost 3 seconds, cris had reposted my video.. you see..he only reposts videos of girls he thinks look hot. Oh. My stomach was doing the thing again and my cheeks were as red as a tomato, he just smirked at his phone screen. We started talking about some stuff and we kind of started arguing again, like in the past. No matter how annoying he is, I love his teasing.

"You smell really bad today"
"Like you're any better" I said
"I am."
"Please you look like a dead raccoon with your messy hair and pjs"
"You look like a flat bus" he said
"Oh."
"No wait not in that way"
"It's fine. Dw. I'm bored."
"Same"
"Can I tie your hair again? Like I did on the first day?"
"Sure why not"

I excitedly stood up from the couch and went behind him. I put his hair into a bun and then told him I'm done.

"I look like a little girl again"
"Little girls are cute!"
"Yh Yh."

I sarcastically rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch again.

"Did sora tell you about nawaf?" Cris said out of nowhere.
"Uh Yh. She was actually rlly heartbroken"
"Nawaf actually felt bad too"
"Yh but it wasn't his fault, he can like whoever he wants. But he gave out false signals"
"He's just like that"
"Interesting. Well what should we do now?"
"Idk. It's 7:20am. I'm rlly bored."
"Should we play truth or dare?" He added
"Only the two of us? That'll be hard tho"
"Nah it's okay, we can also just play truth or truth"
"Alright sure" I said
"Ok, truth or truth?"
"Do I have an option? Truth."
"If you were a guy, which girl would you date?"
"That's a weird ass question tf" I said
"Just answer it"
"Ok sora obviously"
"That was lame. Ok now ask me"
"Ok truth or truth"
"Truth"
"Which girl is the most attractive in class? I promise I won't tell sora or nawaf."
"You."
"What.."
"You heard me"

I felt my eyes widen. He made eye contact with me. What I would do to take away this feeling of being in love.
Shit. His eyes are so majestic. Fuck fuck fuck, what do I say now?

"Oh. Okay well I'm..thanks Ig?"

He chuckled and we continued to play.

He kept looking at me. Now I'm fucked up.

Cris' POV

It soon hit 7:45am and I told Jeana that I was going to my room for a quick second. I went to my room and I saw sora coming out of her room.

"Good morning sora"
"Gm cris. What are you and Jeana doing?"
"Nothing, wanna join?"
"Sure but uh is nawaf there"
"Nah"
"Ok good, I'll join."

She walked over to Jeana and I went into my room. Once I was in the room, I saw that Nawaf was awake.

"Hey bro gm" I said
"Gm, what r u doing?"
"Nothing, just hanging with Jeana."
"Nice, I hope ur sleep was better than mine"
"Why?"
"I kept dreaming of sora."

I chuckled and asked him to join us. He agreed, not knowing that sora was there too.
We both went out of our room and once we got to the couch, nawaf pulled me away.

"You didn't tell me sora was there too."
"I didn't know" I said, lying to him.
"It's not funny cris, I seriously can't see her rn."
"Why? We always hang out together as a group. You didn't have any problems yesterday"
"Ugh fine. But next time you'll pay for this"

We went back over to them and sat down. Sora was on the verge of crying when she saw Nawaf. I felt so sorry for her. I couldn't help but wonder, would I cry over a girl? Then, nawaf leaned over to me.

"Cris help." He whispered
"What?"
"I keep looking at sora"
"Well what should I do about that?"
"Idk help. She should stop looking at me with those eyes"
"You'll be fine."
"No. I think I'm falling for her ever since I rejected her."
"What? You can't like her after you broke her heart"
"Ik."

I turned back to Jeana and continued to talk to her, while Nawaf and sora were still being silent and ignoring each other.

Jeana's POV

Soon, it was 8am. Everyone was awake now but we didn't hear anyone since we're on the second story of the hotel. Then, we all went to the cafeteria and ate.

We were done eating and I noticed that sora and Nawaf kept ignoring each other. Cris and I had to fix this issue. Sure, they don't have to be together even if we ship them. But that shouldn't destroy our friendship. Cris and I kept giving each other looks of determination while eating. Once we were done, the teacher informed us that we aren't going anywhere again. After eating, Cris and I hung out in the hallway, talking about our plans for fixing the issue. Of course I wasn't going to leave sora alone in the room, she needed my support. So after talking with him about the problem, I went back to my room and I cheered her up since she was sad. She felt better after a longggg while. And she was even smiling again. Then, 7:30pm hit. Cris, sora and I were in the cinema of the hotel where we all watched a movie. I was in my pjs since it was comfortable and cris and sora were too. Cris was on his phone.

"Cris u shouldn't be on ur phone" I said
"I don't give a flying fuck" he said and smiled

The movie finished after 5 mins and we decided to go to the first story of the hotel, where all of our other classmates were. Then. I saw what I thought was my nightmare.