𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

"𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔. 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘"

✯✯✯✯✯

The warm sand beneath me feels soft and comfortable as I sit, soaking up the sun's gentle warmth. I can feel the salty ocean breeze blowing through my hair, and the sound of the waves rolling in and crashing against the shore is soothing to my ears. The water before me is a mesmerizing shade of blue-green, and I can't help but feel grateful to be surrounded by such natural beauty.

I'm here with my three friends, Johnnie, Tara, and Jake, and we're all having the time of our lives. Johnnie and Jake are splashing around in the water, laughing and playing like kids, while Tara is lying on a towel beside me with a book in her hand and the sun on her face.

As I sit there, my attention is drawn to Johnnie, who is undoubtedly the reason for my happiness at the moment. He asked me to be his girlfriend last night, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I can't help but feel incredibly lucky to have him in my life.

As Johnnie waves at me, I wave back, feeling a wave of love and affection wash over me. I walk towards the water, and when I reach him, he pulls me into his arms, and we share a deep, passionate kiss. I feel safe and loved, and nothing else in the world seems to matter except for him.

We play in the water, splashing each other and laughing like carefree children. Johnnie pulls me under the water, and I emerge sputtering and giggling. We continue to play and enjoy each other's company, feeling the warmth of the sun and the joy of being together.

Suddenly, Johnnie hoists me up onto his shoulders, and we make our way over to where Tara and Jake are standing. Tara has now joined Jake in the water, and they seem to be having the time of their lives. Johnnie and I start splashing them, and we're all laughing and having a great time.

Jake suggests that we make our way back home, and we all agree since the sun is setting. We take a slow walk across the golden sand, appreciating the moment and feeling grateful for each other's company. I look up at Johnnie as the sun falls on his face, and he looks so perfect.

"I love you," I whisper softly to myself, and Johnnie looks down at me with confusion. I shake it off, not wanting to make things awkward.

Once we reach the car, Jake is in the driver's seat with Tara beside him while Johnnie and I sit comfortably in the back seat. I lean my head on his shoulder, and he wraps his arms around me, kissing my head softly, making me smile.

"I love you too, Y/N," he whispers down my ear. I look up at him with teary eyes, feeling overwhelmed with joy and gratitude. Johnnie is my happy place and always will be, my favorite person. Always and forever.

As we drive back home, I can't help but think about how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends. They've been with me through thick and thin, and I can't imagine my life without them. I glance over at Tara, who is now sleeping on Jake's shoulder, and Johnnie squeezes my hand, knowing how much they mean to me.

When we finally reach our destination, we all pile out of the car, tired but happy. Johnnie takes my hand, and we walk to my house, where we sit on the porch, watching the stars twinkle in the sky. We talk about everything and nothing, enjoying each other's company, and feeling grateful for the moments we have together.

As the night wears on, Johnnie leans in and kisses me softly, and I feel my heart flutter. This is what happiness feels like, and I never want it to end. I wrap my arms around him, feeling his warmth, and we sit there, lost in our own world, not wanting to let go.

Eventually, we say our goodbyes, and I walk him to his car. We hug each other tightly, not wanting to let go, and I feel like I'm on top of the world. Johnnie drives away, and I watch him go, feeling happy and content.

As I make my way back inside, I can't help but smile to myself, feeling grateful for the wonderful day I've had. I climb into bed, feeling exhausted but happy, and I drift off to sleep, dreaming of the adventures that await us tomorrow.

A/N: Hope you guys liked the first chapter! Don't forget to vote and also recommend songs or lyrics!!