𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐭

"𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒-𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘"

✯✯✯✯✯

I pulled my heels from my feet as I heard the door slam behind me. I braced myself and stood up.

"You could have told them anything different! But no! You want everybody to feel sorry for you as normal!" Johnnie exclaimed. Me and Tara were on Facetime when Johnnie started an argument out of nowhere.

She asked me about it in front of our group and I didn't know what to say, I just blurted out. I told them that Johnnie started an argument.

"ME? You should've listened to me when I said I was on Facetime!" I shouted back making him scoff.

"You just HAD to embarrass me didn't you!" He responded. I was so mad at him, I was so sick of pretending our relationship was perfect.

In reality, we fight daily. We're rarely on speaking terms. It's been like this for months, I'm getting so sick of it.

"You know what... I'm SICK of pretending, I can't STAND being in this house with YOU!", I yelled, he just looked emotionless.

"Leave then." He replied blankly.

"What?" I questioned, did he really not care?

"I said...LEAVE THEN!" He roared suddenly making me jump. Tears came to my eyes as I dragged myself upstairs.

I got a backpack and stuffed my things inside, I'm going to stay at Kat's house for a while.

I walked back downstairs to see him with his head in his hands, he was crying softly. I felt guilty.

"We just need some space Johnnie, I still love you. I'll be staying at Kat's house for a few nights" I said, he didn't even look up at me.

His grip on his black hair got tighter, he was angry. Suddenly, he punched the wall with a loud wail.

I wiped my tears and made my way to Kat' 's house, thank god it wasn't far away. I love Johnnie, with my whole heart but... We need time, we'll be okay... I hope.

As I reached Kat's house, she opened the door and hugged me tightly. She knew what was going on, she always does. She's been my best friend since kindergarten and has seen me through thick and thin.

"Come in, let's get you settled." She said, leading me inside.

We sat down on her couch and talked for hours about everything that had been going on. She listened to me patiently and gave me advice when I needed it.

"I know it's hard, but you need to take care of yourself first. You can't fix everything, especially not someone else's problems." She said, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I nodded in agreement, taking in her words. She was right, I needed to focus on myself for a while and figure out what I wanted.

The next few days were tough, but I kept myself busy by going for walks, reading, and catching up on some much-needed sleep. I missed Johnnie terribly, but I knew I needed this time to heal and figure things out.

A/N: hope you liked it bitches

vote or die