𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞- 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭

"𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆"

✯✯✯✯✯

The morning sun filters through the living room curtains, casting a warm glow on Johnnie's peaceful face. I can't help but admire his natural beauty, unmarred by makeup or any other artifice. He looks so content, so carefree, and it breaks my heart to think that he doesn't see just how stunning he truly is.

He's been through a lot lately, with fans constantly hounding him and making him feel uncomfortable. I know he hates it, but he'll never admit to it. He can be stubborn that way, always putting on a brave face even when the world seems to be crashing down around him.

As I watch him stir from his slumber, I can't help but feel a pang of longing. We've been roommates for years, ever since we dropped out of high school, and I've always harboured a secret crush on him. I want to tell him how I feel, but the fear of ruining our friendship keeps me silent.

But then he opens his eyes, and I'm lost in the depths of his ocean-blue irises. He smiles that toothy grin of his, and my heart skips a beat. I'm struck by the sudden urge to kiss him, to feel his lips on mine. I can't help but gaze at his soft pink lips, transfixed.

He must have noticed because he looks shocked, but I can see the curiosity and desire etched into his handsome features. And then, without a second thought, I close the gap between us, and our lips meet in a passionate embrace.

We pull away, and he looks at me with a mixture of shock and joy. He cups my hands in his, and I can feel my heart racing in my chest. "You feel the same?" he asks, his voice filled with disbelief.

I nod, a teary smile spreading across my face. And then he pulls me close, enveloping me in a warm embrace. At that moment, I know that everything is going to be okay. For the first time in a long time, I'm truly happy.

As we embrace, I feel a sense of relief wash over me. All these years of keeping my feelings bottled up have been worth it. Now that I can finally hold him close, I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders.

We spend the rest of the day together, talking and laughing like we always do. But there's a new sense of intimacy between us now, a bond that goes beyond mere friendship. We hold hands as we walk through the park, stealing kisses whenever we think nobody is looking.

It's like we're in our little bubble, and nothing else in the world matters. We talk about the future, about where we see ourselves in five years, ten years, even twenty. We dream of travelling the world together, of starting a business, of adopting a dog.

As the sun begins to set, we make our way back home. We cook dinner together, a simple but delicious meal of pasta and garlic bread. We talk and laugh some more, enjoying each other's company like we always have.

After dinner, we curl up on the couch together, watching a movie. I can feel his heartbeat against my chest, and it's the most comforting feeling in the world. We don't need to say anything; just being in each other's presence is enough.

As the movie ends, he turns to me and says, "I love you." My heart swells with happiness, and I know that I love him too. It's not just a crush anymore; it's something deeper, something more meaningful.

We fall asleep on the couch, wrapped up in each other's arms. It's the best sleep I've had in years, knowing that he's right beside me. When I wake up the next morning, the sun is shining once more, and everything feels different.

A/N: vote ig