𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 - 𝐬𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞

"𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋"

✯✯✯✯✯

The pain of seeing Johnnie with his new girlfriend, laughing and smiling together, is unbearable. It makes me feel as though I'm picking up the pieces of my broken heart and struggling to put them back together. I never thought that our relationship, which I believed was special, would come to an end.

It's hard to watch Johnnie move on with someone else, and it feels like I'm being left behind. Our relationship was something that I cherished, and now it's gone. The feeling of emptiness and the void I experience makes me wonder if I'll ever be able to fill it. Seeing Johnnie with someone else is a constant reminder of what I've lost, and it only intensifies the pain I feel. I try not to compare myself to his new girlfriend, but I can't help but feel inferior and insecure.

Although I know that it's not about her, it's about me and my insecurities. I thought Johnnie loved me for who I was, but now I feel like I was never enough for him. I started to question my worth and value, and it's hard to imagine a life without him.

It feels like I'm trapped in a cycle of heartache and pain, with no way out. I keep hoping that the pain will subside, but it seems like it's here to stay. My bitterness and sadness make it hard for me to be happy for Johnnie and his new girlfriend. I know that it's not healthy to hold onto these negative emotions, but it's hard to let go.

I realised that I was selfish, and my emotional struggles became his problem, which ultimately led to the end of our relationship. I'm saddened by the fact that I wasn't enough for Johnnie, and it hurts to think about what we could have been. There were moments when I didn't communicate my feelings effectively, and I regret that now.

Despite this, I still hold onto the hope that someday we'll find our way back to each other and be happy again. I know that it's not healthy to hold onto this hope, but it's the only thing that gets me through the day. It's hard to imagine a life without Johnnie, and I miss him every day.

For now, I need to pick up the pieces of my broken heart and try to move on. It's a long and painful journey, but I know that I need to focus on healing myself and becoming a better version of myself. I'm trying to practice self-love and self-care, but it's not easy. I find myself constantly thinking about Johnnie and his new girlfriend, and it's hard to let go.

I know that I need to take things one day at a time and not rush the healing process. I'm trying to focus on my hobbies and passions, but it's hard to find joy in them. I know that healing takes time, and I need to be patient with myself.

A/N: vote hoes<3