𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥

"𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍, 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋"

✯✯✯✯✯

Today was one of the hottest days in L.A, I had been dreading it for days because that meant short sleeves. I always tried to hide my scars, but on days like this, it was impossible.

I spent the whole of the night before rummaging through my closet looking for something that wouldn't give me heatstroke. I tried on so many outfits, but nothing seemed to work. I felt like giving up and calling Johnnie to cancel our date.

We had been dating for three months, and he had been nothing but supportive, but I was still hesitant to tell him the truth about my scars.

Just as I was about to give up, Johnnie walked into the room and asked me if I was okay. I nodded my head shakily, trying to hold back tears, but he could tell something was wrong.

He sat down beside me on the bed and asked me what was going on. I felt my throat tighten as I tried to speak, but the words wouldn't come out.

Finally, I mustered up the courage to show him my arms. I was so scared of his reaction, but he didn't judge me. Instead, he just looked sad and pulled me into a hug.

I started crying uncontrollably, feeling ashamed and embarrassed. But Johnnie just held me tight and whispered words of comfort in my ear.

"I'm sorry," I said, wiping away my tears. "I didn't want you to see this."

"It's okay," he replied, holding my hand. "I'm just glad you trust me enough to show me."

We ended up spending the day inside, watching our favourite movies and eating junk food. Johnnie always knows how to cheer me up, and I'm so grateful to have him in my life.

As we curled up on the couch, I felt a sense of peace wash over me. For the first time in a long time, I felt like I didn't have to hide who I was. Johnnie loved me for who I was, scars and all.

I fell asleep in his arms, feeling safe and loved. And as I drifted off, I knew that no matter what happened, I could always count on Johnnie to be there for me.

It's amazing to have someone in your life who doesn't judge you for your past and accepts you for who you are. I feel blessed to have Johnnie by my side, and I know that with him, I can face any challenge that comes my way.

He showed me that it's okay to be vulnerable and that it's essential to have someone you can trust and rely on. I've learned that hiding our imperfections doesn't make them go away, but facing them with the right person can make all the difference.

I'm grateful for the love and support that Johnnie has shown me, and I hope to do the same for him. No matter what happens in the future, I know that I will always cherish the memories of that day and the comfort that Johnnie brought me.

A/N: IM NOT TRYING TO ROMANTICISE S/H

I like my writing to be raw and real so it can relate to me and my experiences. If you are struggling my inbox is always open<3

Don't forget to vote<3