2.

„You will love them.
They are the most amazing girls in this world."

~•~

~•~

The day was here. Friday afternoon and instead of sitting in the studio in Rome that she rented, Mira was sitting on the plane with the smiling Lily beside her.

Mira wanted to smile. She really did, but before Friday came, quite a lot had happened, and this little trip didn't fit well into her plans. However, it felt foolish to cancel it at the last minute, so the past week had been one of the most hectic. The girl had to finish up a song, write lyrics for two more songs, and then brainstorm her tour for this year with her manager because she wanted to do a smaller tour around Europe since she had been in the USA for two weeks.

It was hard to come up with cities because she didn't want a long tour. That wasn't her style. Her style was to do a lot of tours, but they were usually two to three weeks long. She managed to have many performances during those days because she had twelve concerts in twelve different cities over two weeks - so there were more than enough concerts.

Mira's fans adored her also because she always chose cities and states that were less visited by other artists. The girl appreciated all her fans, so she always found out where they wanted to see her the most - that's how she decided where to perform.

"I understand that you had a bit of a rough week, not getting much sleep, but trust me, you'll enjoy these two days," Lily smiled when she noticed how pensive and somewhat tired her friend looked.

They were sitting on the same plane, even though Lily lived in London and Mira in Rome, because Lily had flown to Mira on Thursday so they could fly together. Mira appreciated that and used her visit to have a Pixar animated movie marathon because Mira loved Pixar films.

"When I see videos from the paddock, it looks quite hectic," Mira told her, but she didn't look away from the window, where clouds were passing by, revealing landmasses underneath at certain angles. Mira never had a problem with flying because she had been flying quite frequently in recent years, but she always preferred other modes of transportation.

"It is hectic, but for those who work there," Lily nudged her shoulder, "we're going there to have fun and support my boyfriend, alright? We'll have some alcohol, relax with some other girlfriends, and it'll be fun. We'll enjoy ourselves, and you won't even think about work."

"Alcohol?" Mira finally tore her gaze away from the window and looked at the blonde beside her with a questioning expression. She was smiling from ear to ear because she finally figured out what could get Mira to have fun and distract her from thinking about music.

"A lot," she told her.

"Alright," Mira nodded, "I'll try to have fun, but I'm not promising anything because I still don't know much about Formula."